Rashami Desai to replace Jasmin Bhasin in Colors' Naagin 4

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Here's a super breaking news from the desk of TellyChakkar!

Actress Rashami Desai, who gained immense popularity with her stint in Bigg Boss 13, is back in action.

TellyChakkar has learnt that Rashami has been roped in for TV's popular supernatural drama Naagin 4, produced by Balaji Telefilms.

Our sources inform that Rashami has replaced Jasmin Bhasin and she will now play the role of Nayantara in Naagin 4.

Rashami and Jasmin have shared screen space together in Colors' Dil Se Dil Tak. However, it is speculated that both the actreses have not been in good terms. And look the irony now that Rashami has replaced Jasmin in the show.

We hear that Rashami is expected to begin her shoots from tomorrow and her entry is most likely to air this Sunday.

Interestingly, after Uttaran, viewers can watch Rashami again playing a negative shaded role.

We could not get through Rashami for a comment.

Naagin 4 stars Nia Sharma, Vijendra Kumeria and Anita Hassanandani in the lead roles. Another actress whose character will soon come to an end in the show is of Sayantani Ghosh.

TellyChakkar will soon update our readers with more updates.

Also, do tell us how excited are you to look forward to Rashami in Naagin 4?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Reshmi is great as a negative at least for me from uttaran .reshmi and shayantani is almost same age so weird. I'm wonder how come nia and jasmin be even shayantani daughter because in real life they have only 5 years different lol.so I guess after release from magical pillar nayantara will gain weight and get mature lol.i like reshmi acting but but replace with jasmin is so funny for me .anyway no hope from this kasuti naagin show ekta can bring anyone who cares.

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Even if you are going to cast Aiswarya rai the show will not gain trp or cannot hold audience as its has the worst story line ever! The pace,the screenplay and interactions between the characters are so lame ! SHOW OR A MOVIE OS ABOVE EVERY ACTOR..otherwise this show will go to drain just like KZK2....so ektha mam needs to look into what's really been written rather than these bakwas glamour elements...

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Rashmi as Manyata's daughter. I am all for Rashmi as Nayantara but the previous Nayan was 25 , how will she play the role of a 25yo ?? 

I trust her capabilities as a negative shaded character but nothing can save the show to be honest. It's not just the trps even if the they get trps , the storyline has gone down the drain. The writers are throwing anything at us. The show is going nowhere. None of the villains are dying , as if Brinda has forgot everything. It's all about Vish creating misunderstandings between brindev. 

Sleppless thumbnail

Is this season writer same from previous season?if yes how come they became so dumb?why the hell they experiment with this season I don't understand. They still have time it's not too late they can fixed it.they need to make brinda to focus on her goal .why brinda being naagin exposed so early this season to everyone,?why naagmoni track so early?writer need to stop drink while writing the story.ekta need to stop make kasuti naagin ki she need to go back original naagin concept even if its same story.you guys all see how they mess this season with such a pathetic storyline. Starting was good but then I don't know what happened suddenly. 

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ok so creatives think to revamp show with bringing new lead as Rashmi might save sinking ship πŸ€”

obviously Rashmi got huge fan following after bb so naagin 4 will get online fandom now which Nia failed to do so. Rashmi fans r very aggressive at times they attack in full force to her competitors πŸ˜† Nia to Gayo .... 

anyways Dear creatives next season better cast good and get new writer to give new fresh style of story writing n scripting as every writer has its own imaginations n creativity n style πŸ˜‰

Edited by saaniakh - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Ok so creatives think to revamp show with bringing new lead as Rashmi might save sinking ship πŸ€”

obviously Rashmi got huge fan following after bb so naagin 4 will get online fandom now which Nia failed to do so. Rashmi fans r very aggressive at times they attack in full force to her competitors πŸ˜† Nia to Gayo .... 

anyways Dear creatives next season better cast good and get new writer to give new fresh style of story writing n scripting as every writer has its own imaginations n creativity n style πŸ˜‰

bold πŸ˜† that's wat wish πŸ˜ƒ With ManyaTara this show have some revenge plot but they made mockery exit them after butchering πŸ˜² focussing only leads πŸ˜† all haywire πŸ€ͺ season Toh gayo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Ektha should make next season watchable atleast πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Sleppless thumbnail

Nia didn't fail jasmin failed that's why maker replaced her.naagin is all about two naagin from season one .this season definitely jasmin was a bad choice for naagin.she is good only regular show as a simple role..naagin is not shrinking just because your favorite is not showing as you wanted dosen't make the show shrinking. This naagin just storyline is crap nothing else.and about reshmi yes she will do great as a negative nayantara which jasmin couldn't do it.online popularity or trp dosen't count to save the show on tv.its all about trp aunty how they like.its just number 6 not number 60.and by the way I agree their story is pathetic but actor doing their job perfectly. But they did huge mistake to killed manyata character.reshmi fan they are saying in Twitter all bad thing about jasmin but less about nia.they will Bush nia later when reshmi  enter the show.now they are saying reshmi will save this show lol.everyone thinks their favorite will save naagin ,how funny.if no story then srk,Salman Amir khan also couldn't save the show lol.

Shivlove0909 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As Big Boss fans I can say one thing Bigboss all households drama show. All members equally important, don't say she cast just because off popularity afer Bigboss, Bigboss fans and naagin fans different. Rashmi name know as talented actors she do negative and positive role in past shows, if ekta think she good for role, she cast her, Same like Nia, VJ and jasmin or any actor.

Ekta had good eye, her casting never goes wrong.but her brain never work when she select a script. 

Fans assume Actors fails that's why she cast new actors so lame excuse πŸ€ͺ, bad writing and slow speed or same Family drama balaji show reason of why show not stable (Not say fails on trp because ups and downs for many reasons) 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sorry but as a Nayantara fan I don’t accept this, Jasmine was only better and Rashmi looks very old to play the character of a 25 year old.  If they want to revive Nayantara then they better bring Jasmin only back. I want Nayantara as a positive character not a negative one.