What If Reyansh Did Come Back For Pranati&Daughter?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

now i am really in doubt reyansh made my brain turn 360 degrees and force me to think what if reyansh did come back for pranati and his unborn daughter yes he did refused to take responsibilities for pranati and his unborn daughter but than somewhere i feel there is a mystery that might reveal later on that might be reyansh did realise his mistake and come back for pranati and his daughter but pranati mom could have cause the misunderstanding b/w reyansh-pranati

this lady who is so conscious abt status and name never give a thought abt her daughter who just became a mother and give away her baby to the orphanage and brought a still birth baby to prove to her daughter that the baby died she could have done more than that b/w pranati-reyansh 

if a man totally refused to take responsibility would not be sitting every night in that 8 years under the wishing banyan tree remembering his lost love with tears and pain in his eyes since the place is proof of their love and he always sit there becos he feels her presence and their love there

come on guys in that 8 years reyansh never forget her she resides in his heart and soul and like a crazy man every night he sits under the banyan tree reminscing her memories and hold the key close to his heart this is proof enough he loves her so much and there is something to it  i mean which guy who left his pregnant gf will do that some big time jerks just move on with life not even once think abt the mother of their babies but here reyansh is deeply in love with the mother of his daughter

I don't know why i feel reyansh did came back but her mom must have create a MU b/w them and he could not meet her and also take responsibilitiy of his daughter furthermore pranati thinks that he just wanted to have a physical relationship with her and once done he dump her and left her mid way in pregnant state and never once turn back but thats not the truth she is in his heart n mind 24/7 she doesn't even know that this guy is crazy in her love every night sit under the banyan tree and thinking only abt her with tears in his eyes in all that 8 yrs after they separated

i feel there is something more than what meet the eyes regards to reyansh backstory

regards to his facade cassanova side why he is a jerk well his family is responsible for what he have become but pranati love has somehow brought him back to line but after their separation he is back being a jerk and all these image is facade,he just want to distract himself from pranati doing all this shitty stuff he has been doing lately and live life to the fullest but he fails as his heart and soul could not forget her and bring him back to the place where she left him in short to say even though he is living life to the fullest he is still standing at the same place where pranati left him and she is his 18 yrs old age love...

just imagine how many men cry for a 18 yrs old age love but this man name Reyansh Shamsher Khurana does cry for the women whom he fell in love at the age of 18 yrs old

sochne waali baat hai🤔

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Somewhere Even i feel so... .. But chance are low.... 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Maybe he try to come back after baby was born (birth sequence). But pranati mom told him that baby is dead and pranati doesn't want to meet him... So he thought it better if he don't meet her.. She is suffering because of him...

. It all depends whether he knew the child is dead or not?? 

Reyansh confront her mom before or after the birth? 

Because if it before then I don't think she would have told him ... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Somewhere Even i feel so... .. But chance are low.... 

chances are low becos of the jerk he is but at the same the immense pain he is suffering in love shows a different story altogether 

reyansh was in love when he was 18 yrs old and he got pranati pregnant and refused to take responsibilities becos he is not ready for it the jerk he was he can move on in life becos he chose his freedom but he is so in love with her and still stuck in his past

like i say a jovial naughty cassanova jerk like reyansh can move on in life happily but here we see him happy but to the world every night in that 8 years he sits under the wishing banyan tree and cries for pranati it speaks volume something is definitely missing and made me feel that reyansh did come back for pranati n his daughter 

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

chances are low becos of the jerk he is but at the same the immense pain he is suffering in love shows a different story altogether 

reyansh was in love when he was 18 yrs old and he got pranati pregnant and refused to take responsibilities becos he is not ready for it the jerk he was he can move on in life becos he chose his freedom but he is so in love with her and still stuck in his past

like i say a jovial naughty cassanova jerk like reyansh can move on in life happily but here we see him happy but to the world every night in that 8 years he sits under the wishing banyan tree and cries for pranati it speaks volume something is definitely missing and made me feel that reyansh did come back for pranati n his daughter 

possible hai.. Something is definitely missing... 

I feel he think that both baby and pranati is dead... 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

possible hai.. Something is definitely missing... 

some link.is definitely missing

I feel he think that both baby and pranati is dead... 

he might think baby is dead as he can think that pranati abort it but he will not think pranati is dead thats for sure

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

That's right. Sochne wali baat toh hai.

Episode start home se pehle we thought, Reyansh is a jerk who only wanted to sleep around. 😡 But then in the episodes, we found out that he did love Pranati with all his heart. ðŸ˜’

If he still remember Pranati and their love even after 8 years had passed, it's not impossible that he didn't try to search for her. ðŸ¤”

Maybe he did when he calmed down after leaving Pranati pregnant but when he went to search for her, he must have been informed that she moved on and doesn't want to see him. ðŸ¤”

Maybe, he doesn't even know his child took birth and also 'died'. That could be a possibility too.

And the reason why he still goes to the wishing tree but not to her is because of his guilt? ðŸ¤”🤔 And this guilt is the reason he's still being a jerk trying to keep up the playboy image. This playboy and jovial nature is just a facade to distract everyone from his actual sadness. ðŸ˜µ

Anyway, I'm waiting to know the actual reason about why he did what he did from his own mouth. I won't be able to forgive him till then.. ðŸ¥±