Am I the only one who finds Ayushmann one-note as an actor?

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

No offense. I'm genuinely happy to see an outsider like him tasting back to back success & making it big and getting his due. 

But, I wanna ask does anyone else find his acting monotonous and feel he acts the same way in every role of his (except Andhadhun & maybe Article 15 too). I mean there's no variation in his acting style. The tone of his acting is basically same in every movie no matter what the subject or genre of the film is. It feels like we're watching Ayushmann's realself talking in the movies. No voice modulation at all. 

Infact his films have pretty much the same tone and genre. Socially awareness films based in an entertaining set-up with first half fun moments and lighter scenes with some comedy & second half mix of comedy and emotional drama and happy ending in the climax.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

His films apart from those two you mentioned are of the same format... So the characters are more or less the same thing. He isn't a bad actor. That said he will have to up his game soon. Can't rely on copying the same format again and again... Audience will stop feeling intrigued

Edited by Aruni. - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

he is a believable actor, but he isn't versatile and one note, just like Tapseeji.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

As much as I like Ayushmaan, even I find his like of work pretty monotonous. May be it looks like one note because the characters he has performed are almost similar so the scope of acting differently gets reduced. Ayushmaan has experimented with the subject of the movies he has done so far, he now needs to experiment with the characters he is portraying. I want to see him doing an action flick real soon.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Yes 

You are the only one in the world who find ayush one note

S_H_Y thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

he is a believable actor, but he isn't versatile and one note, just like Tapseeji.

Tapsee compare jitna bhi nahi hai , tapsee chachi ka toh one note bhi bland hai

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Tapsee compare jitna bhi nahi hai , tapsee chachi ka toh one note bhi bland hai

She should wear more transparent night gowns 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Ayushman should do a masala film 

S_H_Y thumbnail