Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Pali 🤗

yaar i'm zipping my mouth about everything other than meenu abir n mishbir scene else i would go on rant mode... but one thing all this is leading to meenu proving her point right both sisters are not good for this family one doing khaand and another hiding it for one or other reason... leave it i cant with these.... 

coming to the fish eye our main target... 😆

@bold - Yaar they are keeping count of night like us too.,.. and also like you said what were they doing all night suddenly abir is saying you are not even letting me kiss... did they sleep in balcony again 🤣 we need a detailed talk on this by mishbir 🤣

and they are stretching this kiss n challenge abir has accepted as if they are gonna show lip lock 🤣 its either gonna be a forehead kiss or hand kiss or maybe cheek kiss which is also next to impossible 🤣 

SR hoga naa aur they will make mishbir talk about it n say SR finished last night done khatam... 🤣

meri jaaann 🤗🤗

I have so much to say yaaraaaa 🤗... will put my thoughts in some time 😃

Don’t go ok🤗

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

I am very much frustrated with the episode..what is this why mishti did not tell abir abt kuhu khand..what happened to her first promise after marriage infront of devi maa she did promise she wont hide anything..then why she did not tell him abt kuhu.😡

Even I cant enjoy mishbir scenes..it looked fake becoz mishti of behaviour..mishti never prioritize abir she took him granted..i hate you mishti😈

Geethu u can't blame Mishti for it yaar..u know writers will not let Mishti tell abt kuhu's kaand to do it..they have this habit of brushing kuhu's kaands under carpet..if mish tells Abir then it's not possible..🤗🤗its all writers fault...I know this is the habit of all solo Abir fans or Sha fans to blame Mishti for doing even a single thing..Mishti is not able to keep up her promise .it's not becoz she is biased towards Kuhu..makers r biased towards kuhu...I am not justifying her but atleast try to understand the consequences of this action of Mishti(positive results..)

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

my analysis on today's episode...

i will start from the from first scene itself...

mishti closing the door on kuhu's enough for her to know what she did is wrong and mishti is hurt (either it by intentional or unintentional)

mishti wants to say abir but he is already worried with kunal and maasi thing and to not prolong his tension she kept quiet and to make him happy she want to change the atmosphere...(agreed because when mishti entered the house drama full on) and she is carrying the home breaker tag for all her life and jas is ready to blame her for everything whether she is involved or not...

kuhu's praying near god that she doesnt want to do it with mishti then she can never do with her abir bro... and she cant face him if he gets to know (isse jyada punishment to ho bhi nahi sakti because of the fear she is going trough... i ddint find any guilt in her) har waqt apne galti ka ehsaas aur apni kiye ka darr se koyi peecha nahi chod sakta...

kuhu's b'day celebration... mishti clearly said she is not happy and didnt even forget anything am just happy for family sake but im really not (its enough for mish that she is clear with her stance with kuhu and even kuhu is aware of what can mishti do)

kuhu's b'day to keep the secret safe( it is never going to be a secret and it will come out and she will die with this fear all time)

abir - meenu... i must accept this gadedha is playing cleverly... he is ok with his mom not accepting mishti but not to play games with her or with him by accepting her...

parul and kuanl... atleast he is listening to mish as he is wrong and have to trust his mother from now on... (but as abir said from start of the show meenu used parul to cover her crimes)

kuhu-parul... kuhu madam get out of materialistic love and see the pure love you are getting... if u still stand on the thing that i should be in lime light but conditions applied means you wont see what you are getting...

mishbir thoda sa tho love marriage wali couple ki tarah behave karo...  dont behave u have already married for years and taking ghar ka responsibilities...

kunal- idiot you are the real spoiler of the romance...

P.S: mishti is not all wrong in my POV... she should share it with abir if not today but she should share it with him some other day warna it will be like digging the graveyard for herself... 

the home breaker tag and her parents abandonment makes her to takes this decision... she will give anything to others but she will find her way to get what she deserves... ( i love that thing of her)

abir: he wants his mom and wife to have a normal relationship and there is wrong in his wish because he knows mishti will try but he cant trust meenu... so may be if meenu has some motherly love for abir he is expecting her to be good with his wife... he wont get in to the war always... he just make ways to keep his wife safe from his mother thats it (we already seen this in temple fisaco where meenu insulted mish and her family but abir kept calm and went the flow) to keep her mother calm so that she wont harm anyone... and even ketu shaadi thing we have seen everyone want to question meenu but abir asked to keep silent... he knows his mother well and he knows how to tackle her...

meenu... she is just a person who wants everything as per her wish... she knows she is wrong but she will cover it up with pariwaar ki ekta... but she will never know is pariwaar ki ekta sirf pariwar cahalne wala se nahi pariwar mein logo se bhi banta hain... so she never understand mishti or kuhu...

kunal... for him for his family matters and for this he can be too good or too bad and the bond mish is the result... he just want his family to be happy and his brother also so when he understood mish can never break his family and his bahi's happiness is her... he is the brother whom his bhai wants and if kunal comes to know that family is at stake then he wont leave anyone either it be meenu or abir or misht... 

kuhu... i can say only say one thing... she wont be sufficient with she have... she only compares with mishti and goes into jealousy and inscurity as she has got more than her... which is really not but she just cant tolerate if u give a piece of sugar to mish even she has box full of choclates...

parul: she is the perfect mother figure to abir and kunal... only she knows how to handle both of them... she understand them beyond anyone... 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Geethu u can't blame Mishti for it yaar..u know writers will not let Mishti tell abt 🤗kuhu's kaand to do it..they have this habit of brushing kuhu's kaands under carpet..if mish tells Abir then it's not possible..🤗🤗its all writers fault...I know this is the habit of all solo Abir fans or Sha fans to blame Mishti for doing even a single thing..Mishti is not able to keep up her promise .it's not becoz she is biased towards Kuhu..makers r biased towards kuhu...I am not justifying her but atleast try to understand the consequences of this action of Mishti(positive results..)

Ammu blaming mishti and writers are the same thing only yaar..yaar i know makers wont expose kuhu..even if mishti told to abir def he wont expose kuhu infront of family may be he confronted her in private ..ammu I am not solo abir fan yaar..I am mishbir fan this is not a small thing to hide it from abir and I am not saying she is biased towards kuhu..why dont she trust abir?? everytime she hides something it leads to wost scenario for mishbir esepcially for abir and how can she think that abir cant handle this tension..he is not a kid and immature

Sorry yaar ammu I dont see any positive results here🤗

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Cool 🤗

abhey even 1940's couple do IT on their first night or coming night but here these two are going beyond it and even having count of it... 🤣🤣 bada ajeeb log hai yaar definitely they are not of this planet 🤣

come on say more lets concentrate only on mishbir n meenu bir 😆 

🤣🤣

glad that at least MishBir are keeping count🤣🤣

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So another cycle of hiding and blaming continues since it's the raw material for creating drama smiley14smiley14 sab aaj hi expose ho jaata toh bacha hi kya tha smiley36

1. Abir is too naive it seems , the guy who can take his mother's brother's parul's and baba's kaands truth with a pinch of salt and still manage to have a sane mind and sail through  would really weaken when if he gets to know what his bro did to him smiley19smiley19 shyad abir ki tabiyat aur khrab ho jaaye yeh jaanke smiley44smiley44 Behosh ho jayega sach sunega toh 

2. Hmmmm....mishti seems to be worried for abir and more  seems to be worried to clear her name as a "home breaker" ... she hid it because she wants abir's happiness.... that's also why she also keeps his idea of living separately pushing under the carpet as well ...she dosent take the idea of living separately in a serious way but definitely takes his small request to have a cordial bond with meenu very seriously .smiley14 because she knows abir's happiness is with the family... arey bhai when mishti only wants to live together toh thoda cordial bond ho yeh toh wish karega na abir 😆 Isme kya galat kya hai ?

so brushing the truth under the carpet in the name of family love is absolutely okay I guess ...

3. Guess just apologising in front of God and making a birthday wish that kaands don't come out just because you wont be able to face the victim is absolutely fine then smiley17

4. Good that abir isn't trusting his mom , but then it's high time you try to find who did it abir smiley24 Aren't you worried to know who did it ? Anyways nothing happens with private confrontation in the show , we all know that smiley36 Meenu is ready with her next plan , property papers smiley14 

5. Mishnal bond is again rising smiley36smiley36 Surprisingly I found myself loving that scene for the one line that actually teared me up for this line  - bachhe maa ko  samjhe na samjhe...maa unhe zarur samjhegi smiley27 

6. AM scene was cute ...that's it !

7. Meenu's plan flops again,  her dream is just not turning into a reality smiley36smiley36 But she is not giving up too , now new plan for holi  - the property papers ...did mishti fall deliberately so that she can flop meenu's next plan as well and burn the papers ?  Twisted thought I know but still 

It was a boring and disappointing episode,  even though we give 1000 justifications behind any action , but that won't make it right , it will help just help us understand the situation but no where prove that the person was right to do so .... simple as that ! In my opinion,  committing a crime is wrong and deciding to hide it is even wrong,  there just be any justification for it ! 

But I still don't know why I have a hope that mishti won't let it go 🙈  at least it's a warning to kuhu side...more like a latak ti talwar on her .... let's see Iska kuchh asar hoga ya nahi 😆

Till how long will the cycle continue,  who will break it now ?

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Melodic_angel thumbnail

Ammu blaming mishti and writers are the same thing only yaar..yaar i know makers wont expose kuhu..even if mishti told to abir def he wont expose kuhu infront of family may be he confronted her in private ..ammu I am not solo abir fan yaar..I am mishbir fan this is not a small thing to hide it from abir and I am not saying she is biased towards kuhu..why dont she trust abir?? everytime she hides something it leads to wost scenario for mishbir esepcially for abir and how can she think that abir cant handle this tension..he is not a kid and immature

Sorry yaar ammu I dont see any positive results here🤗

I'm not defending or saying mishti is ryt in hiding things from Abir..Mishti should have said the truth to Abir..u don't know..i am sorry yaar.but solo fans of Abir always..blame Mishti and they r also in favour of Kuhu..this is not a small thing..i just dont know.m

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I'm not defending or saying mishti is ryt in hiding things from Abir..Mishti should have said the truth to Abir..u don't know..i am sorry tributary solo fans of Abir always..blame Mishti and they r also in favour of Kuhu..this is not a small thing..i just dont know.m

Ammu relax yaar🤗🤗

Already becoz of this hiding truths they have faced so much yaar..again mishti is doing the same mistake what will happen when abir come to know mishti hid this truth from him..wont he hurt and what is the guarantee for kuhu wont she try do to something again to harm mishti..if she shared with abir he could be aware abt his bro..they could solve issues together ammu.

@bold whom you are talking abt yaar

I am not even talking abt kuhu yaar.she is beyond redemption 🤬

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning.. 

While watching whole episode I am just thinking about kiss challenge not else.... Something wrong with me🤪

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
Melodic_angel thumbnail

Ammu relax yaar🤗🤗

Already becoz of this hiding truths they have faced so much yaar..again mishti is doing the same mistake what will happen when abir come to know mishti hid this truth from him..wont he hurt and what is the guarantee for kuhu wont she try do to something again to harm mishti..if she shared with abir he could be aware abt his bro..they could solve issues together ammu.

@bold whom you are talking abt yaar

I am not even talking abt kuhu yaar.she is beyond redemption 🤬

Some fans who call themselves as the solo fans of Abir..I don't know yaar,I'm frustrated with the last two episodes..mishbir moments I laughed but I couldn't get anh feeling..this kuhu is getting on to my nerve that I'm not even able to enjoy mishbir moments..im frustrated with the episode yaar..there's no way that one can justify Mishti's action..but she is not selfish or self-centered like kuhu..I hope kuhu kaand comes out soon..