Hrithik Roshan on Allu Arjun's dancing skills & work in south movies

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
Hrithik Roshan never fails to impress us with his super dance moves. However, he is all praises for the Telugu star Allu Arjun Bollywood handsome hunk Hrithik Roshan is not only known for his powerful onscreen performance but also for his dancing skills. The actor never fails to impress us with his super dance moves. However, when it comes to dancing, his favourite actor is Telugu superstar Allu Arjun. During his recent visit to Chennai, Hrithik Roshan in an interview was all praise for Allu Arjun. When he was asked to describe Bunny in one word, the actor said, "Energetic, strong and inspiring." He was all praise for Thalapathy Vijay as well. Commenting on Vijay's dance, I think they have some secret diet over here because everybody's energy level is so amazing here. I would love to learn what they eat before they dance." Talking about his own dancing and how he has his own do's and don'ts, "Hrithik Roshan told, "Practice and rehearse a lot. Get everything right and then forget about it. Completely forget about it and enjoy yourself. Remember that it is about expressions if you are an actor. If you are a dancer a lot of skills will come in to play. But me being an actor, who is not playing the character of a dancer in a film, just needs to enjoy it (points at his face). If you are enjoying it on the face, then no matter even if a step is wrong you will still look good." He also shared his wish to work in South movies and that he doesn't even mind being assistant. Hrithik said, "I haven't watched any southern movie recently, but I have always been a very big fan of artistic technicalities of the films here. It is something that we can learn from. That is one thing I would love to do a film just to learn that. In fact, I don't mind being an assistant (laughs)." ------------------------------------ irony of life lol .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

allu is much much better actor and dancer than hrithik

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: heartbleed

allu is much much better actor and dancer than hrithik

ya , allu Arjun ,jr.ntr are far better actors n dancers than hrithik . nice he didn't do bahubali , he wishes to work in south movies now , haha irony of life lol.
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

IMO Allu Arjun is the best Indian dancer♥️n in acting also he improved a lot from his happy 🤣🤣

Edited by Stark_Wolf - 4 years ago
heartbleed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

ya , allu Arjun ,jr.ntr are far better actors n dancers than hrithik . nice he didn't do bahubali , he wishes to work in south movies now , haha irony of life lol.

😲what the hell.. this weirdo was offered Bahubali? sorry i don't believe it. this hrithik guy would have totally spoiled bahubali🤢

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

IMO Allu Arjun is the best Indian dancer♥️n in acting also he improved a lot from his happy 🤣🤣

ya agree
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

😲what the hell.. this weirdo was offered Bahubali? sorry i don't believe it. this hrithik guy would have totally spoiled bahubali🤢

don't know it's rumor r not , every one want to tag with bahubali success , some rumors say it was offered ,some rumor say it was not offered . doesn't suit n also can't act . can't even imagine dis lol.Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
heartbleed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

don't know it's rumor r not , every one want to tag with bahubali success , some rumors say it was offered ,some rumor say it was not offered . doesn't suit n also can't act . can't even imagine dis lol.

oh obviously rumor only then lol because how hrithik speak telugu lol he would be floppie lol he can't even act properly in hindi so bad lol .. and rajamouli sir is by far the best director of our country right now and he would never make a film in hindi.. he love telugu he love his state and we love him .. look how a telugu film he made broken all records of all hindi films even in dubbed hindi version.. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

oh obviously rumor only then lol because how hrithik speak telugu lol he would be floppie lol he can't even act properly in hindi so bad lol .. and rajamouli sir is by far the best director of our country right now and he would never make a film in hindi.. he love telugu he love his state and we love him .. look how a telugu film he made broken all records of all hindi films even in dubbed hindi version.. 

Ya may be rumor . oh ya nice about director rajamouli , india's talented director . Nice he made Telugu film pan india film n took to next level d indian cinemaEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
mangoguava thumbnail

I find it hilarious when his male fans call him greek god and announce he is most handsome man in galaxy this year.🤣