Bigg Boss 13

ASIM ! SKY IS THE LIMIT FROM HEREON !

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I have to make one final post about my fav ASIM !   

I never have watched any season of BB from start till end ! Never stanned any contestant in my life neither I ever voted for any contestant !

BUT 

Asim made me his stan and I am so happy that i rooted n cheered for the right guy ! 

I had never experienced this kind of stanning like i did this time around lol 

I watched this show mainly for Asim and not once did this boy let his fans down !  He made it so easy for us to support him !   

Asim was resilient, dedicated, real , confident, sweet, loving , respectful , valued his self respect , never gave up and knew how to bounce back after a tough day, was introspective, was self aware and never shied away from apologizing throughout his journey !

I love this boy for his innate goodness 

He is so humble, sweet, down to earth and expresses his gratitude again and again ....He is appreciative of his fans and loves n appreciates his brother n his family so much !   Another quality that i love about him ! 

He had such an amazing journey ...From a nobody to the heartbeat of millions....For me he will remain the best contestant and his journey will remain the best journey of a contestant ! 

Cheered for him during BB and now will keep supporting him in his journey from here on ! 

I hope he has a very long, successful career and a very happy , satisfying and a long life !  

P.S. - Continued my tradition of making a long post ❤️

❤️

Edited by anshvi - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I’m going to miss your posts and your style of posting too Anshvi! 

As for Asim- hope he gets all the success he strives for. Very excited to keep up with his journey of success right now and to keep continuing. 

wish him all the love and success and never stop being a Dodo Asim. We love that. Lol. 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Touche!

Even for me it's been first time following BB to the core! I toh had come here stanning for someone else (😛) but such is the Asim charm, his resilience and his guts to take on the bullies which made me his fan to the extend of supporting him on twitter which I don't do at all! 😆

So cheers to Asim and his positive lovable protective Squad! ❤️⭐️⭐️

Edited by Pain-in-ur-Neck - 4 years ago
anshvi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

I’m going to miss your posts and your style of posting too Anshvi! 

As for Asim- hope he gets all the success he strives for. Very excited to keep up with his journey of success right now and to keep continuing. 

wish him all the love and success and never stop being a Dodo Asim. We love that. Lol. 

❤️

Yes we will be a part of his successful journey and i hope he stays the same ..dodo Asim is the best ! lol 

anshvi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Touche!

Even for me it's been first time following BB to the core! I toh had come here stanning for someone else (😛) but such is the Asim charm, his resilience and his guts to take on the bullies which made me his fan to the extend of supporting him on twitter which I don't do at all! 😆

So cheers to Asim and his positive lovable protective Squad! ❤️⭐️

Hahaha...yes when the show began I liked Shukla and didn't have a good impression of Asim lol ! Look how the tables have turned now 

Cheers to us...the dodo squad  ❤️

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Asim is so sweet. How many times has this dodo thanked his fans! So glad he’s the first person I’ve chosen to become a fan of after Ramos. 

Ramos is a winner in life- he’s won everything there’s to win in the football world and hopefully Asim has his kind of luck and success and dedication. 

anshvi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Asim is so sweet. How many times has this dodo thanked his fans! So glad he’s the first person I’ve chosen to become a fan of after Ramos. 

Ramos is a winner in life- he’s won everything there’s to win in the football world and hopefully Asim has his kind of luck and success and dedication. 

Even today he thanked his fans ❤️

nia345 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Go for it Asim. We fans love and support you❤️

Tahira-sheik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you soo much for making this post. 🤗🤗

Yes Sky is the limit for our boy, i'm glad that i supported the right person.

I wish all the luck, success, happiness for Asim, woh joh bhi dua maange woh puri ho. BB is over but not our love for Asim, we will follow him. 

Thanks Asimians for such a lovely time, i made friends for lifetime. 

We may not won the show but we won something much bigger, We found our Asim and each-other. Asim life mein successful hoga In-Shaa-ALLAH and hum uski journey ka part. 

Once again thank you everyone and agar khabi kisi ko hurt kiya ho toh sorry. 

Edited by Tahira-sheik - 4 years ago
anshvi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Tahira-sheik

Thank you soo much for making this post. 🤗🤗

Yes Sky is the limit for our boy, i'm glad that i supported the right person.

I wish all the luck, success, happiness for Asim, woh joh bhi dua maange woh puri ho. BB is over but not our love for Asim, we will follow him. 

Thanks Asimians for such a lovely time, i made friends for lifetime. 

We may not won the show but we won something much bigger, We found our Asim and each-other. Asim life mein successful hoga In-Shaa-ALLAH and hum uski journey ka part. 

Once again thank you everyone and agar khabi kisi ko hurt kiya ho toh sorry. 

🤗

Yes we hopefully  will be a part of his successful , long journey from here on ❤️