Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

Ye kal oppo ke katne pe apna kat gaya tha yaas hai bhai logon ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤£

Ha toh Mai keyakaru..mujhe anki ne pura page lene kaha dia..agar dete toh bat ban jate
ShivSaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

isn't it their duty to do so once they get network?

My goodness. Read the reply to Pavan. Phone call mil jaaye aur RB ka mukhda dikh jaaye mein usi mein kush.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

I have strong feel Bajaj will be endearing once again becoz of kuki's misery in future

Kuki khud ek misery hai. 🤒😭

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

You're going to watch it live? ðŸ˜†

i dont know.. ðŸ˜†

but dil hai ki manta nei .. 

rent walon ko rukhne bol dia , bajaj ka kitna kuch bolke ayi ..  Aunty ji ko bajaj bohot pasan bhi aya , unke beti ko bhi .. aj mujhe puch rahe hai bajaj aj dikhaga kay nehi . maine bola ha dikhaga .. ab mai toh fas geyi har jagah ðŸ¤£

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

AT ka naam dekh Kar realize hua...Bajaj will be back in Kolkata very soon because Prerna isn't ready. He didn't mean ready as in mentally, he meant emotionally too.

He said, I know you. So he very well knows that Prerna still has feelings for her ex. Nevermind if he's involved in a plan with her ex or not, the fact is he knows she will backtrack sooner or later, thus pushing herself into the guilt of not able to take her daughter's revenge because of her feelings.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Kuki khud ek misery hai. 🤒😭

i miss my kukku baccha ðŸ˜­

Wistfulness thumbnail

Shruti Keya hum itne bechare ban geyi Keya? Thode toh Hume kuch de do..achha chalo Rishab hi de do na pilizzz

Abhi filhaal toh bechare hain. Once he returns we will bounce back.

Wistfulness thumbnail

Karan gives SP fame..sponsor ..brand value everything.. Just to bachaou the shhow SP have to bulaou Karan once again in his tight schedule..clearly Banda is super busy ..kyu usko urgent basis PE march Pei shoot Karane pare hai.. It is clear cut..why..they could bring Bajaj on April..but abhi laye hai..cos they also know without Bajaj show ka Keya halat tha itne din

Seriously! Urgent basis pe bulaya. It was damn evident in the rush.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

AT ka naam dekh Kar realize hua...Bajaj will be back in Kolkata very soon because Prerna isn't ready. He didn't mean ready as in mentally, he meant emotionally too.

He said, I know you. So he very well knows that Prerna still has feelings for her ex. Nevermind if he's involved in a plan with her ex or not, the fact is he knows she will backtrack sooner or later, thus pushing herself into the guilt of not able to take her daughter's revenge because of her feelings.

Kya FL hain humari. Hormones before motherhood. Amazing! 

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I believe they’re easing Bajaj in. Look how quickly Prerna is back in Kolkata, all ready to take revenge when she’s clearly not ready and Bajaj knows that. She will need him, she just doesn’t realise she needs him. She is alive because of him, it’s as basic as that.

She’s so focused on avenging Anurag (as justified as she maybe it’s still such a negative emotion she’s going through) she needs that rock with her and that rock is Bajaj.

One day she will realise whilst Anurag is her weakness, Bajaj is her strength. So unrelenting and reliable without conditions.