Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Last week kabir and roshni Aman were together. That’s why TRP is better - they still don’t get it and are bringing more villains. Just keep kabir he is good for the show - why bring more?

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

Villains have NEVER interested me in this show.. raakh jinn,adaa,parveen,kabir whne he is not sarcastic and funny but doing the typical villaingiri .. every track has bored me.. 

I liked it for the initial beauty and the beast  fairytale love story vibe.. for the light magic.  Baazigar.. family.. and such things.. 

Same I am in agreement with you. I watched it for the beauty and beast vibe but all I see is one villain after another and no closure including Adaah who wanted aman so bad she gave her soul.

I am going to hate this upcoming track as well.

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Why are u guys comparing sj role with that of alia 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Sj role is donned to become queen of lal chand

Sj shade will be negative 

Super excited n happy she gonna play villain 

🥳

Gul QH  Experiment SUPPERRRRRRR hit 

Sj history nawab begum to raajkumari geetu to princess to naagrani to princess royalty level maintained

Surbhi Jyoti to play a red moon princess in Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka

Surbhi Jyoti’s cameo appearance in Star Plus’ Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka will be a stunning one and will be seen in a never-seen-before avatar.

Surbhi Jyoti the popular actress will soon enter the Star Plus show Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka.

The show produced by Gul Khan’s 4 Lions Films will see Surbhi in a never-seen-before avatar.

Surbhi will play the role of a red moon princess and she will come in to fight her own battle for powers.

As per a reliable source, “Surbhi’s character will want to get her powers to become the queen of Laal Chand.”

Surbhi who is a good friend to Gul Khan has worked earlier with her for Qubool Hai. Surbhi is also shooting for her Bollywood movie Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai opposite Punjabi singer and actor Jassi Gill.

Are you all excited to see Surbhi Jyoti in her new avatar?

We buzzed Surbhi but could not get through to her.

Watch this space at IWMBuzz.com for updates.

I am excited as Surbhi is here for a cameo role . Abhi se kyu atkate lagani, Agar Aman surbhi ke peeche jayega to bhi Imran hai na insecurity ke liye. Waise bhi jyada sweetness bhi achi nahi. I AM HAPPY AND EXCITED😊I want Surbhi to attack Roshni and Aman can save her. Ye magical story hai to iss tarah ke tracks aane jarori hai magical one warna kya fayda.

vibha28 thumbnail

You can love but why care when others don’t? No one is asking you to not love it. Be happy I am not and I am not easily won over by whatever horse manure they show me. 

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: magicalM

I am excited as Surbhi is here for a cameo role . Abhi se kyu atkate lagani, Agar Aman surbhi ke peeche jayega to bhi Imran hai na insecurity ke liye. Waise bhi jyada sweetness bhi achi nahi. I AM HAPPY AND EXCITED😊I want Surbhi to attack Roshni and Aman can save her. Ye magical story hai to iss tarah ke tracks aane jarori hai magical one warna kya fayda.

Wahi to saas bahu wale mu's la kya fayeda 

Magical twists in early  also created so hype 

Hope this time too

Bas thoda redemption bhi ho aman ka 

vibha28 thumbnail

Why are u guys comparing sj role with that of alia 

Because Alia was a villain and so is this Surbhi whatever. Alia ruined the show and having another villain when this MU is still pending isn’t going to help them. Plus it is stupid to have LC Queen harm roshni when it was kabir who didn’t fulfil his end of the bargain.

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

I  am sorry but kya zyada sweetness?? 1 ya 2 machine se ek chamach sweetness bhi hai aman mein??

This track is not appealing bcos it may again be aman not believing this mallika.is bad and roshni saving or the mallika behind roshni and aman saving . None.of this is going to solve the actual problems of the show.m why audience is pissed.. it will not erase the memory of him saying kya aap paisa ko khati hai.. calling her characters.  Tawaif ki parvarish rang lati hai..  sending her on weird errands which led to her near molestation.. and insulting her and character shaming her some more..sleeping with her and then thinking she left him.in the morning to go and sleep with Imran and character shaming her even more..  and expecting her to give up her life for his ammi but making faces and giving a damn if her ammi is ill.. sweetness kahan hai.mzyada sweetness bhul jao..

I am frustrated with teh show magicalM not directed at you..  

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wahi to saas bahu wale mu's la kya fayeda 

Magical twists in early  also created so hype 

Hope this time too

Bas thoda redemption bhi ho aman ka 

TRP increase hui hai this week i think aage bhi increase hodi, Actually last week mon precap was quite suspenseful like How Aman would save her. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

I  am sorry but kya zyada sweetness?? 1 ya 2 machine se ek chamach sweetness bhi hai aman mein??

This track is not appealing bcos it may again be aman not believing this mallika.is bad and roshni saving or the mallika behind roshni and aman saving . None.of this is going to solve the actual problems of the show.m why audience is pissed.. it will not erase the memory of him saying kya aap paisa ko khati hai.. calling her characters.  Tawaif ki parvarish rang lati hai..  sending her on weird errands which led to her near molestation.. and insulting her and character shaming her some more..sleeping with her and then thinking she left him.in the morning to go and sleep with Imran and character shaming her even more..  and expecting her to give up her life for his ammi but making faces and giving a damn if her ammi is ill.. sweetness kahan hai.mzyada sweetness bhul jao..

I am frustrated with teh show magicalM not directed at you..  

👏👏👏👏

I just don’t get why anyone should tell me how to feel? I don’t care when anyone likes this or any more  asinine tracks I hate it. He will believe malika you wait and insult of roshni and will name call her more.