Forget soulmates, this show has no HEART!

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I love soulmate love stories, I’m a big sucker for them. Two lovers who can feel each other’s presence but can’t be together. We all have seen them and loved them onscreen.

Then you have this Anurag and Prerna. I started watching the show and thought they’re cute, I’m going to like these two. They had this sweet innocence but as soon as Prerna agreed to marry Naveen Babu, I just knew that this is going to be a forced and hackneyed  star-crossed love story. Turns out I wasn’t wrong. They separated, came together and then separated again & again for NO valid reason. 

Today when Prerna was talking about avenging Anurag, I didn’t feel anything. Probably because I’m not connected to their love story but more so because the writing has no heart. The relationships in this show have no raw emotion in them. I can’t think of a single bond which really tugs at the heart. They’re all caricatures of old Ekta shows but those shows HAD A HEART despite the stupid twists & turns. Relationships had emotional depth, they talked, they cried, they laughed, they had a graph.

KZK2’s writer does not believe in graphs. AnuPre are pretty much the in the same recycle of sacrifices and hiding. PreRish, though the screen time is far less, even they’re pretty much the same with Prerna being authoritative over him. 

Dear writers, it’s ok to have these characters talk a little more casually, a little deeply, so they get to know each other more. You never did that, you never did that with any relationship especially not the soulmates - the relationship at the core of the show has no depth. How can anything else?

Edited by Reemz11 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Too much to expect from them🤣 the shape of their graph is this..O

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

😆 I stand corrected. This show was Ekta's dream project to make fun of SP and bring ruin to it. 😆 for they didnt allow her last time due to tremendous pressure of trps 😆 or else why make a remake of a show that doesn't need a remake at the first place. 😆 then she gets on board the bestest actors possible and shows to the world Here see, that's how you DON'T utilize them 😆 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _charu_

just wanted to say, this felt to me as :O 🤣 

MishtiNew thumbnail

Expectations gayi Paani mein...

The whole KZK2 fandom people are doing latkaoing, atkaoing and bhatkaoing...

We are never cleared of the doubts...

Reemz11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

No wonder Ekta had to buy the time slot. There’s no way a show written like this could run for more than a year...and that’s me being nice.

Reemz11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

😆 I stand corrected. This show was Ekta's dream project to make fun of SP and bring ruin to it. 😆 for they didnt allow her last time due to tremendous pressure of trps 😆 or else why make a remake of a show that doesn't need a remake at the first place. 😆 then she gets on board the bestest actors possible and shows to the world Here see, that's how you DON'T utilize them 😆 

You’d think she’d want to make it somewhat respectable seeing as though it’s meant to be her favourite show but I’m so sure she doesn’t watch it!

Reemz11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Expectations gayi Paani mein...

The whole KZK2 fandom people are doing latkaoing, atkaoing and bhatkaoing...

We are never cleared of the doubts...

She dangles the carrots in front of the fans of the actors because she knows they’ll watch no matter what.

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reemz11

She dangles the carrots in front of the fans of the actors because she knows they’ll watch no matter what.

Yes...😆

God knows what is in the mind of CVs...

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sometimes I feel some real life AB might have broken Ektas heart. Tab Se usne decide kiya ki main Kisi aur ko Jeene nahi dungi 🤣

it’s her revenge towards this harsh world. Does she care? 🐷