Piansh VM - Kismat Se Tum Humko Mile Ho

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally, my 1st Piansh VM is here, on Nushy's suggested scenes.

Enjoyed making this VM a lot, and scenes are from 1st phase of Piansh/ College track.

Song Suggestion : Nushy

Colouring Credit : Stephie

Would suggest you guys see in HD. Still it will have a few pixels, cos it's our Nazar with lots of colours and Vfx.

Feedback is welcome.

Piansh VM - Kismat se tum humko mile ho

-Madz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

OMG!!!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

This is so freaking amazing!!! β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ I am gonna cry now!!! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

OMG!!!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

This is so freaking amazing!!! β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ I am gonna cry now!!! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

😲😲 Am pleasantly surprised you liked my VM so much, considering it was 1st on them!

Thank you so much for loving and song suggestion too, definitely do, golden moments!!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is really amazing!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

You have done an excellent job with this one... (As always)

The song selection was perfect... The lyrics matched the scenes. So, thanks to Nushy for that.

I just loved it.... ❀️❀️❀️❀️

Also, I got a bit emotional remembering Piansh and Nazar...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

This is really amazing!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

You have done an excellent job with this one... (As always)

The song selection was perfect... The lyrics matched the scenes. So, thanks to Nushy for that.

I just loved it.... ❀️❀️❀️❀️

Also, I got a bit emotional remembering Piansh and Nazar...

Thank you so much Nikki!πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—

It means a Lot! Honestly, this will definitely be one of my top favourite VMs, not just for the couple but the entire feel and connection and execution.

Am quite happy with the outcome, though to buffer my software took 2 days cos of VFX.

Yes, a big thank you to her. Song plays a huge impact.

Also for helping me with scenes and episodes, you both did!! 

Am happy you loved it, and you got emotional tooπŸ˜ƒ

I believe you both did and while making, even I had got emotional, their whole journey was beautiful! β€οΈ

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

😲😲 Am pleasantly surprised you liked my VM so much, considering it was 1st on them!

Thank you so much for loving and song suggestion too, definitely do, golden moments!!

It doesn't matter Madhura if this is your first VM on them. Of all the stories I have written so far, the first one holds a really special place in my heart. β€οΈ

PiyAnsh were amazing and you have done a fantabolus job here. Specially all the scenes matched the lyric. So a big hug to you. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

P.S. From now on, I am badger you really hard for making more VMs. πŸ˜ˆ

Madhura.. thumbnail

It doesn't matter Madhura if this is your first VM on them. Of all the stories I have written so far, the first one holds a really special place in my heart. β€οΈ

PiyAnsh were amazing and you have done a fantabolus job here. Specially all the scenes matched the lyric. So a big hug to you. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

P.S. From now on, I am badger you really hard for making more VMs. πŸ˜ˆ

Yes, cos earlier were Collab parts. True, that's beautiful. This definitely does for me, cos the connect is there.

There are no two ways for them, they did. Yes, thank youπŸ€—πŸ€—

No, show some mercy on me please, and my poor system. Well you can bother me, but cos of VFX it takes forever to buffer, try kar hi sakte hai, kabhi toh.πŸ˜ƒ

Nush_Rat thumbnail

No, show some mercy on me please, and my poor system. Well you can bother me, but cos of VFX it takes forever to buffer, try kar hi sakte hai, kabhi toh.πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†

Okay! I am not saying that you have to come up with new VMs every alternating day. But when your mood, PC and schedule permits you, do come up with such VMs. πŸ˜Š

You are really amazing! πŸ€—

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you so much Nikki!πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—

It means a Lot! Honestly, this will definitely be one of my top favourite VMs, not just for the couple but the entire feel and connection and execution.

Am quite happy with the outcome, though to buffer my software took 2 days cos of VFX.

Yes, a big thank you to her. Song plays a huge impact.

Also for helping me with scenes and episodes, you both did!! 

Am happy you loved it, and you got emotional tooπŸ˜ƒ

I believe you both did and while making, even I had got emotional, their whole journey was beautiful! β€οΈ

Most welcome... πŸ€—

And sorry for the late reply... Abhi kuch dino tak aisa hi chalta rahega.

Well, this will be one of my most favourite ones too... And the reason is the same as yours, the couple, the feel and the connection.

Definitely... Song plays a huge impact. So, credit goes to her too.

Yes, I got emotional remembering Piansh and Nazar... Their whole journey was indeed beautiful. β€οΈ

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Okay! I am not saying that you have to come up with new VMs every alternating day. But when your mood, PC and schedule permits you, do come up with such VMs. πŸ˜Š

You are really amazing! πŸ€—

Surely! I will do that, when everything permits. πŸ˜ƒ

This means a lotπŸ€—

As the Nazar team always said, "Gratitude"