Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Hum beghar ho gaye hain😆

The dt thread is made but no posts😭

Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I dont think so...Where is Nida n shibz..

DT #44 is ready 

dewdrops.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

Actually Ananya has no job between MayRa and Maya isnt really even bothered about Ananya.. she truly loves Rudra and she wants to simply avenge whoever wronged her with what they deserve without killing them even.. she is trying to keep Rudra protected and away from this truth because it can hurt him bad.. and seriously Antara doesnt even care about her son.. she would have stopped them all if she wished but she just let them go because her ego was above her sons happiness or him staying back..  atleast MJ has the sense even if he hates Maya.. he still loves his son...

Now Ananya for no reason is poking her nose to show Maya is sanki.. she is lucky that Rudra dint dump that cake into her mouth.. and sanki both MayRa are.. 

I love how secure Maya is.She was not even 1% insecure when Ananya called her.

Rudra told her to remember that she was speaking about his wife before saying something about her...but she has to beat Anatara in becoming the best door mat😡

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dewdrops.16

I love how secure Maya is.She was not even 1% insecure when Ananya called her.

Rudra told her to remember that she was speaking about his wife before saying something about her...but she has to beat Anatara in becoming the best door mat😡

I hope Maya does the needful for Ananya before going ahead with the rest .. Maya actually doesnt even care about her and she even subtly tried to bring them back together but Ananya sudhregi nahi.. she is just jealous of Maya that she took away her Mrs Rudra Roy tag.. that even she was annoyed when Maya put her name on the book as Maya Rudra Roy 

.. she might be right in her hunch but she has no solid evidence about Maya and her hunch comes from a great deal of jealousy only.. 

Aditya of all ppl wanna take her help ðŸ¤ª.. 

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg, I cant wait for the day when Ananya finds through her "investigation" that her father is the "dangerous" one would beat maya half to death while she was 21 and pregnant. 

Waiting for the day.