PreRish/KaRica#187|Do Adhoore Log Ek Doosre Ko Pura Kar Sakte Hain|PG2 - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

BANG ON!

That imagination even made her pain upon losing her newborn look superficial.

She was so convincing yesterday and her break down indicated that anything she might do would be ruthless at best. 

Today’s episode was such a disappointment on her front. She kept saying “destroy” on loop but how can she dream about him? It’s just ridiculous. 

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Everything is wrong with the show. That's it. Everything.

Ps Diya isnt Sneha. Komo would never be affectionate to Sneha Bajaj. Never. In a way I am glad. 😆 that's the only thing. 😆

That's a relief...

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yes i understand everyone is so much upset with the episode.. i am also ..that is why i am not running around today that much .. But here is some point -

> Mujhe Prerna pe gussa nei aa rahi hai , mujhe gussa writer pe aa rahe hai who is trying to shadowing Prerish's scene by others .. cane help , cos iyea abh hongei .. prerna is in nafrat .. peyar ka dusra nam hai nafrat .. so itna asan nei hai woh pal bhulana . and also her unconscious mind will never forget those. 

> CV completely ruined my feelings for Prerish Dance . itna ruin toh cv pichle do dance se bhi nei kia .. though i had not any expectation , but itna karenge iyea nei sochi .. specially prerna dance place leave kia , mujhe accha nei laga ... cos bajaj have to be embarrassed infront of others... but wohi in same track , prerna se aisei umeed thi. but she danced with RB in smiling face mere liye is waqt kafi ...

>  RB - PRERNA's Flashback was lit.  i just love prerna's full dependency on bajaj , that bharasa .. it is like apne apko saup dena and mentor bajaj was just terrific.. his mind blowing  speech, how to channelize ur anger in productive way , apne apko kabil banaou ..pher mukabela karo .. here RB prerna ko trained kia , uswaqt RB khudko prerna mai dekha.. he was repeating his own life struggle which was indirectly hinted in his advice. So that friend zone was amazing ... dard ne ek dusre ko milaya .. apna sath likha . 

> after that scene , bajaj hamesha prerna ko encourage karte hai usko jitne ki khushi mehesus karake , mujhe woh wale ronit days iyad ageyi thi woh dekke. idhar somehow RB was here prerna's well wisher . who was helpting prerna subtly n encouraged her to do well more.. but as usual prerna's stubbornings like ziddi kid - mujhe jana hai toh hai .. and she knows very well RB never will reject her . n RB will never cos he knows very well jabbhi prerna kay sath koi galad hogi he will be there to protect him by hook and crook, 

> and i like the growth of prerna -  roshab bond.. they have no hesitation to come close to each other .

> Family bond was lit. .So much warmth and domestic,it is always blissful 2 watch domestic prerish . yes Kukki - RB bond was off somehow. i understand RB must be strict papa , normally teen kids kay papa jaise hote hai. it is not like kukki disrespected RB, nope.. but ek gap hai abhi bhi dono mai ..RB ka puura jagah prerna ne le liya kukku's jindagi mai . but overall Parent prerish was looking so good. 

and Prerna left for india . i doubt hume iske baad full fledged RB milega , cos karan has so many commitments , so shooting definitely will be less . toh scene bhi less honge, but bajaj will come back kolkata soon for sure .. hopefully jeyada din wait na karay ..

over all mere liye 70/30 good/bad wala epi tha .. it is not that baadd the way all are reacting . Mujhe itna bhi umeed nei thi itni jaldi , Prerna is waqt RB se cordially bat karte hai mere liye woh matter kar rahe hai iswaqt . baki age dekhenge keya hota hai . hope for the best 

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I haven't calmed down enough but the ones whom I was blabbering at are here 😡 

The moral of everything is 

EKTA HAS DECIDED RATHER IS HELL BENT UPON, TO MAKE US APPRECIATE WHAT SHE GAVE BEFORE. 

buss yehi hai aur kuch nahi. 

Jo phele tha vo ishe better....

Heere ma beti dono bhi piche padi hai...

Where is maasi unko bulao...😭

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

That “continue” gives me a smidge of hope that snarky Bajaj might reappear! 

Snarky Bajaj is there. Hee would show this only when required. We only saw his scenes with family till now. Let's wait and watch his scene with outsiders.

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ps Diya isnt Sneha. Komo would never be affectionate to Sneha Bajaj. Never. In a way I am glad. 😆 that's the only thing. 😆

Yeh komo ka pura hridya parivartan dekha rahe hain yaha kuch bhi ho sakta Hain 😆

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Finally, someone else is upset after watching the episode. All my old irritations came back watching this episode.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I am a person who rarely gets angry. Maybe hardly month mein once or twice but today's episode just made me go ballistic 🤣 I am laughing now at my reaction, come on ankie it's just a fictional show. 🤣

Itne baree joke toh Ekta bajaj fans kay sath bhi nei kia abhitak 20 salon mai .. 🤣

bass AT hai aur kuch nei bolna .. 

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Finally, someone else is upset after watching the episode. All my old irritations came back watching this episode.

I am so sad and angry that I have rest my case and turned neutral for development in PreRish dynamics...

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am a person who rarely gets angry. Maybe hardly month mein once or twice but today's episode just made me go ballistic 🤣 I am laughing now at my reaction, come on ankie it's just a fictional show. 🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Yes, I agree with this statement. You only get angry once a day otherwise you are very calm.🤣