The REAL Khabri = Abu Malik

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This guy has such a sweet personality that people don't mind sharing things with him and he doesn't give a f**k he just goes online and says it on YouTube or interviews! πŸ˜†

- He broke the news and CONFIRMED that Asim was working with Jackie before they shared anything together publicly.

- He also said Asim is doing the Neha Kakkar video with Himanshi even before he broke the Jackie news.

- He met Sid and Bhau and just told the whole story online even though Sid has been staying low-key.

- He said that Colors is interested in using SidRa for a show. 

- He said Sana loves Sid and this whole shadi thing is fake from her side (doesn't take a genius to figure it out but still lol) πŸ˜†

- He said Sid admitted that he has feelings for Sana but they will probably not date officially 

Matlab, this guy doesn't care about anyone's privacy or trusted career secrets πŸ€£

He is the real Khabri! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

This guy has such a sweet personality that people don't mind sharing things with him and he doesn't give a f**k he just goes online and says it on YouTube or interviews! πŸ˜†

- He broke the news and CONFIRMED that Asim was working with Jackie before they shared anything together publicly.

- He also said Asim is doing the Neha Kakkar video with Himanshi even before he broke the Jackie news.

- He met Sid and Bhau and just told the whole story online even though Sid has been staying low-key.

- He said that Colors is interested in using SidRa for a show. 

- He said Sana loves Sid and this whole shadi thing is fake from her side (doesn't take a genius to figure it out but still lol) πŸ˜†

- He said Sid admitted that he has feelings for Sana but they will probably not date officially 

Matlab, this guy doesn't care about anyone's privacy or trusted career secrets πŸ€£

He is the real Khabri! 

U know what look funny Sid is saying is not luv 4 sidnaaz matter 

Abu Malik is giving this statement🀣🀣

I guess it his assumption in d house Varna why will Sid tell his feelings 2 him.

I liked his views regarding Sid , which I also agree coz he has been highlighted zarurat se jyada.

One relieving news MSK is no more 3 month show.

Even one of interview he said Sidra was dating each other & have soft corners πŸ€£

About Aarti he said she is jealous of sidnaaz, so true.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Abu was the spy for Asim squad truly the guy helped us alot β€οΈ

When the Asim squad was running around like headless chickens searching for Asim πŸ˜‚ . 

Seriously post BB the withdrawal was so bad for Asim fans that people were fighting with eachother for no apparent reason.  But since the JacSim news and Asim finally becoming active on Insta . Fans chilled a little . 

Abu also told about himanshi song and also that  he had done t series deal . Truly best . 

I don't care for others but honestly Sid should just clear it with Sana it's obvious she is very much in live with her . 

Edited by ..WitchGrave.. - 4 years ago
MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..

Abu was the spy for Asim squad truly the guy helped us alot β€οΈ

When the Asim squad was running around like headless chickens searching for Asim πŸ˜‚ . 

Seriously post BB the withdrawal was so bad for Asim fans that people were fighting with eachother for no apparent reason.  But since the JacSim news and Asim finally becoming active on Insta . Fans chilled a little . 

Abu also told about himanshi song and also that  he had done t series deal . Truly best . 

I don't care for others but honestly Sid should just clear it with Sana it's obvious she is very much in live with her . 

@bold..

My reply just for the bold part.. 

Whether they are  compatible and  wants to take their relation to next level depend entirely on Sid and Sana.. 

Sid takes real care of his close ones and we saw his affection to jasmine whn she came BB house, So he will never keep Sana in dark and hope they take  best decisionin the interest of both.

Edited by MUNNII - 4 years ago
indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

@bold..

My reply just for the bold part.. 

Whether they are  compatible and  wants to take their relation to next level depend entirely on Sid and Sana.. 

Sid takes real care of his close ones and we saw his affection to jasmine whn she came BB house, So he will never keep Sana in dark and hope they take  best decisionin the interest of both.

Leave it. Few people are abdullah and have itch to give expert opinion on others relationship. 

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

Leave it. Few people are abdullah and have itch to give expert opinion on others relationship. 

My opinion was in general not directing to any one in particular.. 

Even Sid Fans has multiple opinion on their relation

We need to let  Sid/Sana decide on this matter. 

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

My opinion was in general not directing to any one in particular.. 

Even Sid Fans has multiple opinion on their relation

We need to let  Sid/Sana decide on this matter. 

Yep that's what I am saying. No one should come in between others relationship..it's between Sana and Sid..period.