Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Same here 😆 Binoculars analysis karne ke liye kuchh hona bhi toh chahie na 😛 

Sam used to be shwet's guruji 🤣 Who taught abir and shwet some universe ke telepathy lessons 😆 

But I liked one thing today , diya if you noticed ...mishti was taking it all on herself and started saying sorry,  so m glad abir stopped her once in public and once when they were alone 😳 saying it's not her fault , then he tried to make her feel better and also told her that she is her real fiery angry violent Chorni and she should be that one only because that's her real personality 😳 also did you notice , in rv house , mishfi feels less pressured too , today she actually had that comfort zone when she can walk off with her head high if she dosent have to defend kuhu ...that's what I mean when I say that rv house set up is different from mahs house where mishti has to set up in BM's " achhi bachhi gudiya raani hoshiyar beti " ....here she can pour out her real feelings ...that's an improvement I believe and i dont know that if mishti will blurt out the truth or kuhu but m hoping to see the kaand come out...and I don't mind if abir gets a bit upset with her ... its needed now aur vaise bhi ajeeb rajvansh zyada der tak angry chroni se dur nahi reh sakta 😉😉 so why worry 😎

omg guruji 😲

without even going too deep .... u explained a very beautiful point 👏

Love you for pointing it out

Myra Mishti isn’t scared to be herself here... she’s ignoring Kuhu

The only fear she has is that She does not want to break the house, or more over does not Want to be the reason to break the house hence she is careful but here she also kind of Naughtily becomes herself and teases her hubby, her devar and is herself ... not being pressured to say sorry to kuhu and become a good girl

I loved what u said ... abhir is fulfilling his promise .... he’s making her naughty and ziddi 😆ahhhhh abhir  are u real 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Same here 😆 Binoculars analysis karne ke liye kuchh hona bhi toh chahie na 😛 

Sam used to be shwet's guruji 🤣 Who taught abir and shwet some universe ke telepathy lessons 😆 

But I liked one thing today , diya if you noticed ...mishti was taking it all on herself and started saying sorry,  so m glad abir stopped her once in public and once when they were alone 😳 saying it's not her fault , then he tried to make her feel better and also told her that she is her real fiery angry violent Chorni and she should be that one only because that's her real personality 😳 also did you notice , in rv house , mishfi feels less pressured too , today she actually had that comfort zone when she can walk off with her head high if she dosent have to defend kuhu ...that's what I mean when I say that rv house set up is different from mahs house where mishti has to set up in BM's " achhi bachhi gudiya raani hoshiyar beti " ....here she can pour out her real feelings ...that's an improvement I believe and i dont know that if mishti will blurt out the truth or kuhu but m hoping to see the kaand come out...and I don't mind if abir gets a bit upset with her ... its needed now aur vaise bhi ajeeb rajvansh zyada der tak angry chroni se dur nahi reh sakta 😉😉 so why worry 😎

Word.....👍🏼

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Dear relax.. the jhumka close up was for the color not jhumka... nothing will happen yaar i know as we already had a break up everyone is getting hyper but relax yaar now only they crossed such a big hurdle they are not even out of it.. why think of such things now itself... 

U r right..im fearing from now itself .I have to wait for the episode at least..😆anyway there's some kind of ghost entered into my mind..y I'm behaving like this..drama is another name of the show isn't it .😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

U r right..im fearing from now itself .I have to wait for the episode at least..😆anyway there's some kind of ghost entered into my mind..y I'm behaving like this..drama is another name of the show isn't it .😆

drama is other name of our show... but my tolerance level is sinking day by day... if not this AT i would have gone mad by now by seeing the show...

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9ge4ykhXYy/?igshid=1t0ah5ykrhpc9

Can't get over this too 🤣🤣🤣

Shah kya Yaar 🤣,rheu embarrass Ho gayi 🤣

Awww Rhea is blushing 😊 

Cool_wonder thumbnail

One more thing guys

even Kunal is supporting mishti beautifully 

He’s one character who got a beautiful redemption 👍🏼

he was worried about mishti to... he asked kuhu to wait before she was forcing Mishti 

He told kuhu to at least let msihti breath 😆

so mishti has two strong pillars Kunal n Abhir  😃 to pamper her 😎.... haiiiiii mishtu is one lucky girl😃

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I'm very scared yaar..ho kya raha hai. Mishbir and fighting..Abir doesn't get angry on Mishti so easily..y ????mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai .😭😭

Are chill Ammu. I’m sure Abir is not angry on Mish. He might’ve got to know something related to Kuhu or bb.... 

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9ge4ykhXYy/?igshid=1t0ah5ykrhpc9

Can't get over this too 🤣🤣🤣

Shah kya Yaar 🤣,rheu embarrass Ho gayi 🤣

I loved it 🤣😃

they were cute😆

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Haha shaurya said naa our house holi monster is here this time 😆 mish n holi is a treat to watch yaar... totally enjoyed her nautanki.. she didnt even leave jugnu bhaiya poor maasi n maami came in between... 

and uru seeing bp getting colored by abir i got reminded of last holi how he said about 3rd eye n escaped mish coloring him... 😆 this time son colored him.. i want more of bp/bm abir scene yaar.. 

Haan yaar 🤣🤣🤣 

Arey haan BP and abir scene was nice too 🤣 

Did you notice BP and abir were twinning today 🤣 Intense shots 

"Jasmeet ki tabiyat theek nahi hai,  unhe ghar ke jaiye " 

"Kuhu toh maaniji ki responsibility hai , maamiji aap sorry boliye " 

🤣🤣

Read between the lines here 😆 When mishti was saying  sorry ...abir stopped her and asked a random person to say sorry.. very clearly signifying that mishti or other person shouldn't be saying sorry on kuhu's behalf ...that was a total AIBER subtle intensity shot ...samajh ne vale samajh Gaye 😎

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Diyaaaaaa 🤗🤗🤗

Really you haven't celebrated holi ...actually this year we are also not celebrating this year because of carona virus n all  Will just go out on a mini vacation with family  hopefully hopefully you will celebrate it one day 😃

Eeeeee champaner fight is still fresh in my mind 🤣🤣 I don't mind if they will fight like that ...m jo dil mein frustration hai bahar aa jaane do  beheno 🤣

Yes that was my spirit inside her 😆 😆 aajkal mishti ko thoda support chahie hota hai na  ...so I thought to help ....thoda help zyada ho gaya 🤣

🤗🤗

ohh thats ok but family trip is also so good..  enjoy dear... sure sure hoping uru.. 😃

haha i just loved that fight yaar 🤣 me n mini also were discussing the same let them just vent it out n get done with it🤣🤣

haha you get into her at perfect times n give the boost she needs yaar 🤣🤣 come on bring more for saasuma 🤣