Pari and Ruhaan are back!

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In Silsila it was Ruhaan and Mishti. Now it's ruhaan and pari now šŸ‘šŸ¼ can't wait for this new story.

Also the little girl is mishri from MERI hanikarak biwi from &TV channel, she is funny and cute as well. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

yup our ruhaan n pari is back as reyansh-pranatiā¤a big thanks to EK to bring back this beautiful couple againšŸ˜

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I've not watched Silsila so don't know much about the equations of Ruhaan, Mishti and Pari. 

But, Kunal and Aneri are looking good in the promos. And I know EK's magic to create some cute couples on TV.  Excited for the show.. 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

I've not watched Silsila so don't know much about the equations of Ruhaan, Mishti and Pari. 

But, Kunal and Aneri are looking good in the promos. And I know EK's magic to create some cute couples on TV.  Excited for the show.. 

give it a mixture of hot and cute couplesšŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I wanted Ruhaan and Pari together, so this is great.

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: A HUGE FAN

I wanted Ruhaan and Pari together, so this is great.

me too wanted ruhaan-pari together in silsila but that did not happened wishes fulfill as reyansh-pranati i can't wait reyansh going crazy and obsessed with pranati all over again in her love

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Exactly what I had thought! 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Exactly what I had thought! 

they are back with a bangā¤

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

All of us who were rooting for Pari Ruhaan back then are so happy that they are backā¤ļø

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rinnks

All of us who were rooting for Pari Ruhaan back then are so happy that they are backā¤ļø

yup some desires and wish do come true remember how we used to say that kunal-aneri chemistry is made for EK passionate and touching love stories

our wish came true kunal-aneri as pari-ruhaan is back as reyansh-pranatiā¤ā¤what a gorgeous couple i am waiting for their after 8 yrs passionate love story