Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

charu, it's a lame ass sacrifice by Anurag, did u see his face. 

Sacrifice for whom? Property or sneha? Coz sneha will go with pre tomorrow. Will he kill pre for property ?

mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Sacrifice for whom? Property or sneha? Coz sneha will go with pre tomorrow. Will he kill pre for property ?

I don't know that, but Parth was enacting it well, the inner turmoil was so visible, he seems to be caught between his love and the supposed deception of Prerna like Nailah said. 

Past1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🤔🤔🤔

Edited by Past1 - 4 years ago
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Killing ur soul mate for a misunderstanding, now that is extreme. 

Could well be? 

i mean we all saw his pyscho and stalker side in swiss? No one ever thought the calm Anurag Basu will behave that way.. will slap pre?

does he really think Sneha is RB’s daughter?

Past1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Thanks for the update. Will catch the episode soon. 

What has been done cant be undone. And this time no excuse would be enough to justify Anu's action. Even if Anu was trying to protect Prerna, many people die out of cardiac failure due to such shock or such unexpected fall from the sky without any life support system. So there was a big chance that Prerna could have died midway of the free fall too. So no, it can be many things, but not protecting Prerna for sure. 

My Bajju is back

Point to be noted my lord (both of the fan groups) if not the matha atleast we fans can be somewhat sensible and realistic or not 😉😉 to prove the sake that we atleast  posses something on inside of our heads called "the brain"

Edited by Past1 - 4 years ago
mily_mathew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

Could well be? 

i mean we all saw his pyscho and stalker side in swiss? No one ever thought the calm Anurag Basu will behave that way.. will slap pre?

does he really think Sneha is RB’s daughter?

Yeah, maybe, he felt betrayed so killed her, but again ek is undermining their love story with this track, come on Anurag, the girl took a bullet for u. 

sunithaucek thumbnail

What I feel this viraj has plastic surgery as anurag and komo executed the plan to separate.

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeah, maybe, he felt betrayed so killed her, but again ek is undermining their love story with this track, come on Anurag, the girl took a bullet for u. 

Sometime u become soo obsessed with ur revenge that u cant see beyond that.. anyway, its kasautii so no logic at all.. 

But Cvs have changed and now its gonna be a complete different life post this betrayal.. so by the time Anurag realise his mistake, he will lose Prerna forever.. 

mily_mathew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

Sometime u become soo obsessed with ur revenge that u cant see beyond that.. anyway, its kasautii so no logic at all.. 

But Cvs have changed and now its gonna be a complete different life post this betrayal.. so by the time Anurag realise his mistake, he will lose Prerna forever.. 

Yes, they want to fit in prerish story, so they r doing all this. Ksg and eri does have chemistry. 

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Anurag Basu is no more............However ......we can enjoy the new chapter of the story...................Let's see Anurag's suffer after the lost of Prerna's love.............Let's see how Prerna will win her life..........I want Prerna to take her revenge.............but not harming Anurag............being powerful business woman in the society...........Come on Prerna.........Show us your woman's power