Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello guys,

There was a confusion with EDT rules and it happened due to some miscommunication between us and our coolbie. We apologise for the same. 

We got some PMs regarding the same and we are here to clear the confusion. 

You can start discussing in the EDT irrespective of whether the update is posted or not.

Don’t forget to remain civil and follow IF COC and KZK2 rules all times.

Thanks 

IF DT

Sutapasima thumbnail

Thanks a lot Koeli , for clearing the confusion 🤗🤗

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

Sometime u become soo obsessed with ur revenge that u cant see beyond that.. anyway, its kasautii so no logic at all.. 

But Cvs have changed and now its gonna be a complete different life post this betrayal.. so by the time Anurag realise his mistake, he will lose Prerna forever.. 

Anubajaj together and Revenge is the lamest of all theories. Otherwise why would he sleep with komo if he knows pre is dead ? Sacrifice , unless he knew pre is alive and looking at them, it cant be sacrifice also. For sacrifice or blackmail,bajaj has to work with komo bec this intimate scene was logic doesnt fit anywhere...also anurag and bajaj can never be together in this...2 mahan hasti coming together to expose komo..that too..so many years ? That's height of dumbness 😆

mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Anubajaj together and Revenge is the lamest of all theories. Otherwise why would he sleep with komo if he knows pre is dead ? Sacrifice , unless he knew pre is alive and looking at them, it cant be sacrifice also. For sacrifice or blackmail,bajaj has to work with komo bec this intimate scene was logic doesnt fit anywhere...also anurag and bajaj can never be together in this...2 mahan hasti coming together to expose komo..that too..so many years ? That's height of dumbness 😆

I don't think they slept together, maybe it was to prerna to think so. 

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

I don't think they slept together, maybe it was to prerna to think so. 

We will knw post leap if they hve a small Anulika that Mohini dadi truly adores.. 

mily_mathew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

We will knw post leap if they hve a small Anulika that Mohini dadi truly adores.. 

ha ha, true, if that's the case, they have butchered this Anurag beyond redemption. 

mily_mathew thumbnail

Meanwhile someone fire their costume designer, what was parth wearing, and Pres dress to baap re baap, Aamna has style. 

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

Meanwhile someone fire their costume designer, what was parth wearing, and Pres dress to baap re baap, Aamna has style. 

We fighting for new wardrobe for Pre.. might need to contact Nakul mehta again like kuch rang days

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

Only the mask theory fits in..its either viraj or someone else but it cant be anurag. Bajaj will be shown conspiring with komo initially but he wont be behind this (if he isnt planning to exit again) ..sneha will be alive n pre will take her with mr bajaj..komo will narrate a diff story to basus..ke pre bajaj ke saath chali gayi or she had accident n she is dead. If post the leap anurag leaves komo, then the possibility of this is even higher. Anurag , after watching pre with bajaj will think pre betrayed him .just as pre is thinking anrag betrayed her.... It's nothing but a sick mu which will be stretched for 4 months . N dupatta and Greg gravesh and flying sindoor can appear anytime again . 

Now that pre isnt therr komo will marry subroto to take revenge..she can I mean. 

lol, based on last weeks episode, I agree that doppelgänger is the most ‘reasonable’ explanation. I think the real Anu never got back his memory and he is stashed in some corner of the house, and Dupe Anu was in place after the marriage proposal, cuz he said Bajaj is dead but when he left 4 months ago, it was a voluntary exit. Once, P leaves with Bajaj, komo will tell the real anu that P left him, blah blah. 

i predict after this track, sneha will need bone marrow track will start, making way for AP again, so that Bajaj will always be in and out of the show similar to the previous season, cuz I don’t think KSG has time to commit to one show and he always seemed to be content juggling different projects.

So what I guess I am trying to say is that this show is doomed. Bas fans are having meltdowns on social media. 😂😂😂 

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Thanks a lot Koeli , for clearing the confusion 🤗🤗

Happy Days!