Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

The cute trio  we could watch their scenes for ever and add Preet and Kuldi and Bauji Preet masti and J Brothers convo - nothing can beat this combo 

AASUS thumbnail

beautiful scene with blue lighting that set the mood for the karwa chauth scene - PH worried for Premā€™s case that would be coming next day! 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: AASUS

it was before - I dl and saved so didnā€™t go after. 

no one has even uploaded it on google drive or vimeo :(

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

I have some videos on Google drive but not all as don't have that much storagešŸ˜­ so if you can wait for some time I can post in my thread. But again saying, don't have all the scenes...only some major Premeer scene

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

she had dialogues fan page in fb šŸ˜Ž sheā€™s made few thousands edits - siggies vms Gifs animated sighies wrote stories and scenes write up - there isnā€™t a single thing she hasnā€™t done - and used to actively request for HA intw and try all media šŸ˜† our fab fan - there are many of us did many things but no one could have edited pics as much as sana did seriously that too for one show !

Her contributions we cannot begin to understand and she never ask for help much nor does she complain for something she couldnā€™t do - she learned to do things all by herself šŸ¤— me so very grateful for her and so proud we have such a fan amongst us ā¤ļø

Yes I can understand. I have seen all of your hard work here over the years. šŸ¤—i just live my Kis Desh Harshiti fandom so much ā¤ļø Sana you are one of a kind... really thankful to youšŸ˜Š

AASUS thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Maria has done - we even had episodes thread few years back  - sticky post but itā€™s not sticky anymore the moderator Indus sticky. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunzz.Harshiti

I have some videos on Google drive but not all as don't have that much storagešŸ˜­ so if you can wait for some time I can post in my thread. But again saying, don't have all the scenes...only some major Premeer scene

no worries...i can wait and you can send me whenevert you have

MochaQueen thumbnail

Maria has done - we even had episodes thread few years back  - sticky post but itā€™s not sticky anymore the moderator Indus sticky. 

someone even once posted all epis on tune...but they are deleted now

x.titli.x thumbnail

made something after AGESšŸ˜³

AASUS thumbnail

Kis Desh mei hai MERA Dil šŸ„³

Fun memories of family - j bros and maans a d Chahat 

Preet and Bauji šŸ¤— masti