Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/1sInto2s/status/1233755533997416451?s=19

On a serious note, where exactly he is and what is he doing?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nothing really in the industry. Its sad his career went downhill even before it started. He was last in the news for dating Bipasha...but after that there's been nothing.

Here's a picture of him at some event called MatchIPL... he's got something with the Mumbai team. This is the latest news abt him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8qG2R4AUKn/?igshid=oihkux89ao40

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Nothing really in the industry. Its sad his career went downhill even before it started. He was last in the news for dating Bipasha...but after that there's been nothing.

Here's a picture of him at some event called MatchIPL... he's got something with the Mumbai team. This is the latest news abt him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8qG2R4AUKn/?igshid=oihkux89ao40

Oh, that's sad. Nothing worked for him. It's sad because I thought he could do better because he was not really a bad actor, and I also liked him as a person in his initial days. Many nepo kids who were worse than him got chances even after so many flops (Fardeen, Uday to name a few) but this one just disappeared.

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He was an horrid actor who fried to emulate Hrithik too much. He had no real persona whatsover. Moreover he starred in one or the most disastrous movies at the time. 

His launch vehicle Love Story 2050 wasn't good.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

He was an horrid actor who fried to emulate Hrithik too much. He had no real persona whatsover. Moreover he starred in one or the most disastrous movies at the time. 

His launch vehicle Love Story 2050 wasn't good.

Love story 2050 was an ambitious project given the amount of VFX used but it came out to be a horrible movie.

@bold partially agree to this. I think he was not a horrible actor, average but could work after brushing up his acting skills. He was definitely better than Fardeen or Urday who got far more chances than him.

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye

Love story 2050 was an ambitious project given the amount of VFX used but it came out to be a horrible movie.

@bold partially agree to this. I think he was not a horrible actor, average but could work after brushing up his acting skills. He was definitely better than Fardeen or Urday who got far more chances than him.

I remember that it was quite an ambitious project as his father had the means to launch his son but the story was simply a bore. 

As for his acting, I might have hated it because he was emulating Hrithik too much. Hrithik van sometimes be OTT but he does it well at least. 

I liked Fardeen and think it was a pity his career took such a nosedive.