New Promo-Pranati Informs Reyansh Abt Her Pregnancy

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Update

pranati informs reyansh that she is pregnant with his baby but neither he is ready to be a husband nor a father and breaks her heart its shows few Fbs of their intimate moment in college days and its shown that pranati gave birth to a baby girl and shift to present where pranati scolds her mother that,for her mother the baby is dead but not for her,her daughter lives in her heart and soul and the scene shift to jugnu and her masti

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1234018031329857537?s=20

can someone slap reyansh shamsher khurrana😡he simply deserves a big one i wished pranati gives him a big tight one right across his face😡gosh he needs to cry blood tears for breaking her heart and refusing to accept responsibilities of his daughter😡i want his daughter to teach him a lesson he definitely needs one😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aahh!! So Pra doesn't know that her daughter is still alive??? 🤔😲 Let's see how they meet for the first time..🤓

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

Aahh!! So Pra doesn't know that her daughter is still alive??? 🤔😲 Let's see how they meet for the first time..🤓

from the promo it seems her new born daughter was send to orphanage by her own mother and a lie was fed to pranati that her daughter died at birth

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mages

from the promo it seems her new born daughter was send to orphanage by her own mother and a lie was fed to pranati that her daughter died at birth

That's seems reasonable. Her mother might be one of those people who's against of Pranati's pregnancy and more concerned about random people's opinions.. 

Mages thumbnail

That's seems reasonable. Her mother might be one of those people who's against of Pranati's pregnancy and more concerned about random people's opinions.. 

exactly...when pranati will get to know the existence of her daughter,her mother will be gone and mr so called cassanova will be paying for his deeds she is so headstrong that she has became bitter towards love and life that she will not accept him easily,from the promo it could be seen that she cares a damn abt the father of her daughter he is a bitter memory,her heart and soul only yearns for her daughter...that jerk made her so bitter and he is enjoying life i want pranati to make him suffer in her love...he needs to win her back after going through suffering and realise his mistake

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

For the pair looks good but reyansh I like him with beard than clean shave as in promo he is in beard 

And coming to story yaa he will for sure will pay for his deeds and I think he will run bihind mom daughter duo for forgiveness but I think pragathi will ignore him 

mayu.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

For the pair looks good but reyansh I like him with beard than clean shave as in promo he is in beard 

And coming to story yaa he will for sure will pay for his deeds and I think he will run bihind mom daughter duo for forgiveness but I think pragathi will ignore him 

Clean shaved look was for the college track.. it'll give him a little boyish look.. the beard one will give a little mature look which will be his look in the present time.

But, yeah. I agree, beard look Reyansh is a looker.. 

Mages thumbnail

Clean shaved look was for the college track.. it'll give him a little boyish look.. the beard one will give a little mature look which will be his look in the present time.

yup the clean shave look is for the college track and the beard look is for present times that is his mature look since he is a father

But, yeah. I agree, beard look Reyansh is a looker.. 

I want his beard back

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
jmoyee200 thumbnail

Waiting For Kunal Entry...

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

kunal-aneri has amazing chemistry they look gorgeous together always wanted to see them pair up since their previous show as a pair went towards a different tangent but still chemistry b/w them was beautiful and i had the desire those days that they should pair up in a EK show as their chemistry is made for her shows and sometimes dream do come true they are pair up again and its their own show,cant thank EK enough

clean shaven look is for his college days and in the promo its more of their college fbs when pranati will go into her past and recall the happenings his present time is with beard that gives the mature look since he is a father

i want reyansh to suffer and pay for his deeds even though i love him he has destroyed 2 lives due to his selfishness and love for his freedom he definitely needs to cry blood tears yup he will definitely run behind mom and bond with his daughter as for pranati i don't think she will ignore him he will definitely affect her since he is the father of her daughter the respect is also maintain its becos of him she got to be a mother but she will be bitter towards him and will not trust him easily and what he did in the past the wound is still fresh in her heart his betrayal will always be remembered she will hurt him on her own way,ignore she cannot do it becos she did shared a relationship with him in the past and he is the father of her daughter but she will be bitter and cold with him and hurt him

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago