New Promo-Reyansh Pranati Jugnu Story

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

seriously reyansh needs a proper redemption🤦🏻‍♀️its still not clear whether he knows or not that pranati was pregnant with his baby but what he did to pranati was wrong😡the poor girl really suffered becos of him in love and also the humiliation of unwed pregnancy😭even if he realise and come back to her it will not be easy for her to accept him back or even trust him since she is totally broken and shattered becos of him

their daughter is fire simply love her she is going to teach her daddy cool a lesson🤣big big lesson for hurting her mom🤣

as for kunal-aneri chemistry they are super fire🔥so effortless and natural comfort level on another level❤

https://youtu.be/TZJHRjuChrs

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I'm liking Jungu and her characterisation.. she seems so cool.. 👏

While Pranati, I feel sad for her. It's really a bad feeling to get betrayed by someone you loved a lot. Hopefully, she'll be able to overcome this pain.. 😭

And Reyansh, boy you need serious lessons about love and respect. 😡 Mr. Playboy.. 😡

Hopefully, your daughter will teach them to you.. 😎

Edited by merryyura - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: merryyura

I'm liking Jungu and her characterisation.. she seems so cool.. 👏

I love her character too she is carbon copy of her father in her style swag and coolness only difference her father is a selfish jerk in nature while she is like her mother in nature very strong courageous and loving she can do anything for her loved ones just like her mother who didn't care abt the world and humiliation and give birth to her becos her mother loves her it takes courage and strength to give birth unmarried

While Pranati, I feel sad for her. It's really a bad feeling to get betrayed by someone you loved a lot. Hopefully, she'll be able to overcome this pain.. 😭

gosh my heart totally went out for her she truly loved him and he broke her heart in pieces that it can never heal furthermore she was pregnant and heartbroken with stress but how strong she is instead of aborting her baby she gave birth to her daughter as she is her only reason to live and the proof of her true love gosh what pain and humiliation she must have gone through in the period of her pregnancy than the lie fed to her that her daughter died after birth gosh the girl go through hell and all becos of that jerk seriously i want pranati to make him cry blood tears for not only destroying her life but also their daughter's life

And Reyansh, boy you need serious lessons about love and respect. 😡 Mr. Playboy.. 😡

Hopefully, your daughter will teach them to you.. 😎

such a insensitive man and what a jerk is my first impression on him when he refused to commit to pranati breaking her heart and take responsibilities of his unborn daughter😡he does love her but he was more interested in his freedom how selfish one can be never the thought arise that pranati is pregnant with his baby she loves and trusted him that she submit herself to him instead of committing he chose his freedom never thought what pain and humiliation she will go through as a women and unwed mother i wished pranati gave him a tight slap but how can she the girl gives birth to his daughter it shows how much she loves him this guy needs to pay for his deeds i want pranati and his daughter to make him cry blood tears he needs to suffer hell before he gets his beautiful family back

I am sure his daughter will teach him a lesson for breaking her mother's heart

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago