Sana’s reality

LostDelirious thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/rachitmehra91/status/1233608258574667781?s=21

I can not believe this girl, she always has a need to put other people down. Bigg boss is over na? So why the hell is she talking about Rashami? TRASH TALKING about Rashami. If there was one girl who was there for Sana in her journey of Bigg boss then it was only Rashami. What is Sana even talking about ? What asliyat? I only remember her getting mad at Rashami on finale day because she couldn’t bear when Sid Shukla complimented Rashami. The FACT is Sana is jealous. I’ve done Personality psychology studies, and written many analysis‘s of situations and person’s components of jealousy. I don’t know what she seeks, and what she is getting from all this, I can sense it that she will be the reason for her own downfall in the future. God sees everything. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sana is a fake & an opportunist. She's still playing the Sidnaaz angle, because she knows its more beneficial in the longer run. 

Sana still continues to badmouth Rashmi, while Rashmi is praising her in all her interviews goes on to show what a classy & dignified woman Rashmi is.. while Sana is just pathetic. 

Sana's so called entertainment is all a hype, minus Sid, Sana is nothing! Her journey on BB13 minus Sid is ZERO, which she's in reality. 

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

On one side you see Rashami Desai who choose to move on and let bygones be bygones..not a single person she has said bad about..thats maturity and class. ⭐️ and other side..we have ppl like sana..if u cant say anything good just shuut up bt na she has to go and trash talk abt her bcz oh what a real personality...she has always been jealous of rashami while rashami has always been supportive of sana and been there for her....her whole existence has been sidnaaz and she still cant move on...sana is one insecure soul..moveee on gurl...others already did...

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

double post..

Edited by AblazedEnigma.. - 4 years ago
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Sana actually hated zariwala as well.....out of jealousy.

Is she really jealous...?

Or she wants Sid to think that she is....possesive and she loves him ?

She was j of HK as well , mahira,...

The list goes on...

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sana's words

Jalne ke liye insaan mai kuch hona 2 chaiye 

Satyavachan of sana

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sana is the biggest fake n hyprocrite this season. HonestlyI hate Shukla for the person he is , but Sana I hate more because she is not even what she shows.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Though I really liked Sana in the second half of the show, post the show she has really lost it! She is clearly disappointed by her new show. She shld have bluntly refused the show instead of doing it forcefully. She is now venting out her frustations, its very evident she is not happy. She was way cheerful in BB. In the new show from what I saw on insta clips or promos she is very gloomy most of the time.

sreefan thumbnail

who wants to bet. after this show when no one gives her any importance she will go running with her kiddish acts to Rashmi for getting work. she is very selfish and self obsessed 

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

The sad part is that just yesterday I wrote somewhere that I found so many scenes of Rashmi and Sana really sweet in BB. 😵

What is even the point of badmouthing Rashmi here when she is not associated with this show in any manner? 

Khair, sab apna vaiktiktwa dikhatey hain.