Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

In Itv MIL are either supportive or negative towards herione

Here it second case.. She will not accept pinky...

After divorce promo I was able to digest pinky stupidity yesterday... 

Father pride will get tarnish in society if she get divorce.... Thank god dadi is putting some sense in her.... 

Not going to talk about gagan and ram.... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

In Itv MIL are either supportive or negative towards herione

Here it second case.. She will not accept pinky...

After divorce promo I was able to digest pinky stupidity yesterday... 

Father pride will get tarnish in society if she get divorce.... Thank god dadi is putting some sense in her.... 

Not going to talk about gagan and ram.... 

Could not watch yesterdays episode due to some urgent work. 

Which MIL are u talking abt ??? Gagans mother or Arjuns mom ???

I am little confused.....we all know Gagans mom doesnt like Pinky at all. And where is Arjuns mom ???

I am also fed up of Ram and Gagan....the less said the better. Pinky's mom is another waste of time. For some women only their sindoor is important....doesnt matter if their children suffer or not. They keep sticking to their lousy husbands and forget tht they are moms as well. Nalini comes in this category.

I really want to know how Pinky will get a divorce from that leech Gagan, coz she thinks abt her fathers so called lousy prestige and Gagan wants to remain married for his own benefit.

Coz as long as Pinky is not divorced, hers and Arjuns story cannot start. Also what is to be seen is how Arjun overcomes his pain of losing Ananya and opens his heart for love the 2nd time. Coz at the moment it surely doesnt seem he can forget Ananya and think beyond her 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Could not watch yesterdays episode due to some urgent work. 

Which MIL are u talking abt ??? Gagans mother or Arjuns mom ???

I am little confused.....we all know Gagans mom doesnt like Pinky at all. And where is Arjuns mom ???

I am also fed up of Ram and Gagan....the less said the better. Pinky's mom is another waste of time. For some women only their sindoor is important....doesnt matter if their children suffer or not. They keep sticking to their lousy husbands and forget tht they are moms as well. Nalini comes in this category.

I really want to know how Pinky will get a divorce from that leech Gagan, coz she thinks abt her fathers so called lousy prestige and Gagan wants to remain married for his own benefit.

Coz as long as Pinky is not divorced, hers and Arjuns story cannot start. Also what is to be seen is how Arjun overcomes his pain of losing Ananya and opens his heart for love the 2nd time. Coz at the moment it surely doesnt seem he can forget Ananya and think beyond her 

I was talking about arjun mom... 

@ bold... True.... 

Pinky mom  truly belong to that category... If only she opposed ram from start then ... 

From started  ram control her.. To the point were she taunt pinky during  pag phera ritual just because her husband told her... 

Her helpless and angry  just doesn't created any impact on me... I feel bored... 

Pinky actually going to divorce him... 

Pinky and arjun love story... Can't say but I feel arjun will fall first but denied it .. He already experience love unlike pinky who got betrayal in love.....