buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay I am going to freak out in excitement. 

Is this chapter 2 about Papa Loothra finally getting up and giving sharlyn and Karan death sentence and bring preeta home as his bahu? 

Or

He is going to disclose the truth about sharlyn and send Karan to guilty trip so he finds himself unworthy of her and steps down on this marriage and Mahesh loothra will tell how rishabh had always been in love with preeta?

Karan will eventually marry Mahira so that rishabh can marry preeta?

Or

He is going to die and Karan is finally going to put nail in the coffin and do something irreparable .  The story is going to move forward in either of the two and I am sure. 

Preeta is happy with karan so there's no way she is going to punish him for wedding night. And now that preeta is going to stay at loothras as chapter 2 starts and Papa Loothra suddenly waking up from coma (dead or alive) 

There's something angsty coming up. 

Mera Dil keh Raha hai ðŸ¤£

I am a sucker for angsty romance ðŸ˜ˆ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Is Mahesh Luthra really waking up?! He literally JUST started working in Shakti.... if he knew he was going to wake up at Kundali Bhagya would the actor have taken up another serial?

buttercups2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

Is Mahesh Luthra really waking up?! He literally JUST started working in Shakti.... if he knew he was going to wake up at Kundali Bhagya would the actor have taken up another serial?

Is it? He can wake up for a minute or something , disclose the truth to either or his sons and then die? Or may be he is simply going to die and my latter hunch of Karan literally putting this on preeta will be true. 

Or may be I am expecting too much and Karan and preeta will start living together as husband and wife and all misunderstanding will be cleared in one epi and chapter 2 will be about they both looking for clues about who killed loothra  ðŸ¤”

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

In all her serials , the vamp never get exposed unless their character is taking a permanent exit. Can be temporary exit too but not otherwise ..mahesh luthra gained consciousness for sometime and took prithvi's name as the person who caused his accident ..prithvi is still there ðŸ˜† N nobody doubts him I guess that lady who stays with arora..that aunty..she knew everything about prithvi and sherlyn , she was sent in mute mode n now she is acting normal like she had amnesia. So mr mahesh if he wakes up will also get amnesia if sherlyn isnt going anywhere..

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

Okay I am going to freak out in excitement. 

Is this chapter 2 about Papa Loothra finally getting up and giving sharlyn and Karan death sentence and bring preeta home as his bahu? 

Or

He is going to disclose the truth about sharlyn and send Karan to guilty trip so he finds himself unworthy of her and steps down on this marriage and Mahesh loothra will tell how rishabh had always been in love with preeta?

Karan will eventually marry Mahira so that rishabh can marry preeta?

Or

He is going to die and Karan is finally going to put nail in the coffin and do something irreparable .  The story is going to move forward in either of the two and I am sure. 

Preeta is happy with karan so there's no way she is going to punish him for wedding night. And now that preeta is going to stay at loothras as chapter 2 starts and Papa Loothra suddenly waking up from coma (dead or alive) 

There's something angsty coming up. 

Mera Dil keh Raha hai ðŸ¤£

I am a sucker for angsty romance ðŸ˜ˆ

You are obsessed with preeta-rishab and looking for hints everywhere smiley37

Could it be that preeta will be coming to luthra family as physiotherapist for Mahesh? He woke up but can't speak or write for sometime 

We may be leading to big showdown.. i don't think karan will find preeta was innocent always thru mahesh.. he will eventually find truth by himself and mahesh will put the last nail in coffin.. and thats when sherlyn will come up with property papers and throw everyone out ðŸ˜ƒ

Or i am watching too many serials now ðŸ¤ª

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msainhjaug

You are obsessed with preeta-rishab and looking for hints everywhere ðŸ¤£

Could it be that preeta will be coming to luthra family as physiotherapist for Mahesh? He woke up but can't speak or write for sometime 

We may be leading to big showdown.. i don't think karan will find preeta was innocent always thru mahesh.. he will eventually find truth by himself and mahesh will put the last nail in coffin.. and thats when sherlyn will come up with property papers and throw everyone out ðŸ˜ƒ

Karan and Preeta have basically very little actual story left. In fact I believe we have already seen the good part of there relationship get over right in front of eyes. Do they even have a future?

buttercups2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: msainhjaug

You are obsessed with preeta-rishab and looking for hints everywhere ðŸ¤£

Guilty

But to be honest I had always been a karan-preeta fan and if you have come across my posts earlier I had always took stand on karan's behavior as natural and understandable irrespective of how pathetic it had been. 

However, As a viewer I want to see a story that makes sense and Karan preeta don't make sense to me anymore as a couple who are going to live happily ever after. 

Being it a Balaji show , it's not really my fault to expect rishabh-preeta as a pair eventually despite Karan preeta being the lead couple. 

Also, the story will move forward and audiences should know that not all sins are forgivable and there's only so much a self-respecting person should take. 

Unless until Ekta decides to butcher rishabh, I don't want a character like him to suffer with a woman like sharlyn specially when I have seen the love and respect he has for preeta. And the kind of man he is to let go of the emotions right after getting married to someone else and accepting preeta as karan's wife deserves so much more than what is shown in the show.