Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

I kmow right.. it was nothing like the engagement humiliations nor the jail confrontation? 

Lets see what happens tomorrow

Any lover would GAG at seeing the man whom you bore so much for kissing another woman-now don’t tell me 🤦‍♀️ that it’s a sacrifice! But, she did see him and the next moment she believed him too. Well, hello lady ... this is not Nok Jhonk right? 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I love Parth and Amna in the same frame. 

A. Amna is really glamorous and the sassy classy vamp look really suits her. She gives the allure to Komolika! 

Much like the calm yet Uber sensuous Urvashi! Sparks do fly around them. I don’t mind a track where Anurag is a bit attracted towards her. I wish this was a web series instead of TV. So much could be explored. 
Anurag and Komo have me intrigued. 

I have an aversion to sweet love stories. Make me snooze for sure. Unless, there’s a spice in your character and dynamics, everything looks pheenka.

That’s what my problem with Anupre! Boring and bland characters who have more mistrust than Normal people. 

Twin flames is a beautiful concept if done right but here they have ruined it to bits. Keep s1 aside and give some spice to characters. I might be super happy for Parth even. 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: esha143

I'm also certain it's neither a dream nor a duplicate.... I'm just not certain whom he is fooling here... Pre or Sona.... But then also if he's fooling Sona,lots of things don't seem relevant there.... Like the continuous kissing and being so intimate with her.... 

And yes even if he's fooling Sona.... Pre isn't doing herself any favors by accepting his tactics with Sona so quickly.... I mean first he kisses one woman and then comes home and kisses another?? And she let's him do that to pacify herself that he's hers alone?? 🤦‍♀I really don't know what to call that.... Heights of stupidity or depths of desperation?? 

A sickening combination of both.

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

I know a duplicate is laughable ..but anurag doing this is equally laughable . If he feels betrayed , he can leave pre , but why kill her ?viraj wanted to kill her badly , for no reason and here anurag wants to , again, no reason. Money property is so bakwas...we all know anurag is not bhikari who would want money n for that kill his gf. unbelievable pre is believing him and if he is doing nautanki, komo too..

War ka zamana hai, pehna diya hoga mask usne kisi ko anurag ka. From kzk standards ,its more logical. As.for komo kissing anurag , we know they r not kissing , they r doing this to show it to prerna. 

Ekta’s line about wanting to show the dark side/betrayal side of love will be as bullsh*t as the show as itself if it’s a duplicate, which yes, is most likely to be the case. 

Anurag having that much hatred suddenly for Prerna and believing Sneha is Bajajs is so so bizarre! 

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reemz11

Ekta’s line about wanting to show the dark side/betrayal side of love will be as bullsh*t as the show as itself if it’s a duplicate, which yes, is most likely to be the case. 

Anurag having that much hatred suddenly for Prerna and believing Sneha is Bajajs is so so bizarre! 

no no its him all the way... he has always been portrayed as a man with full Ego.. we have seen it in Vikrant track and we know his reaction when he first saw Kukki hugging Prerna.. 

But the way he said it feel like this has been going on for a quite a while now.. 

I really wouldnt be surprise if he thinks Sneha is RB’s daughter... 

Its def not duplicate..

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

First Kissi ....

Reemz11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

no no its him all the way... he has always been portrayed as a man with full Ego.. we have seen it in Vikrant track and we know his reaction when he first saw Kukki hugging Prerna.. 

But the way he said it feel like this has been going on for a quite a while now.. 

I really wouldnt be surprise if he thinks Sneha is RB’s daughter... 

Its def not duplicate..

True. Duplicate really does sound too easy!

It would be more interesting if he goes on to the dark side but would Ekta do that? I don’t know

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

N something which came up with on saturday and fri, which they hinted upon..the paternity and this crapfest later , it cant be this obvious also. Forget about ektas line ,Sab faltu hai to create a buzz..she can twist it anyways..basically betrayal , sacrifice or blackmail , any of these will be bs. 

Reemz11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

N something which came up with on saturday and fri, which they hinted upon..the paternity and this crapfest later , it cant be this obvious also. Forget about ektas line ,Sab faltu hai to create a buzz..she can twist it anyways..basically betrayal , sacrifice or blackmail , any of these will be bs. 

Suddenly Bajaj died a plane crash, suddenly Anurag doubted the paternity, in fact actually said ‘Sneha is Bajaj’s daughter’, even Prerna went from distrusting Anurag to trusting him within two scenes. I mean she is stupid but this stupid to be ok with him being intimate with another woman? Come on! 

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Suddenly Bajaj died a plane crash, suddenly Anurag doubted the paternity, in fact actually said ‘Sneha is Bajaj’s daughter’, even Prerna went from distrusting Anurag to trusting him within two scenes. I mean she is stupid but this stupid to be ok with him being intimate with another woman? Come on! 

My ladki is bewakoof... Pyar mein andhi... 

She needs to learn the hard way!