Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

We are excited to share that our Fan Fiction section is now live.  You will see it as one of the main Tab "FanFiction" in the menu bar.

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/

In order to help our Fan Fiction writers we have appointed 4 FF Editors who will be helping in understanding the features, how to migrate, and how to follow the FF guidelines so that it is a great experience for both writers and readers.

Please welcome our Fan Fiction Editors:

• Koeli_Appy Koeli_Appy
  •  
  • moonglade moonglade
  •  
  • MsChanadlerBongMsChanadlerBong
  •  
  • ViswasrutiViswasruti

Our editors have compiled:

List of Frequently Asked Question related to Fan Fictions.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5153565

Steps to migrate existing Fan Fiction to the new system.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5153540

I would also like to add that we are just starting out and hoping that more FF writers will join us and utilize this platform to share their creativity and grow as a writer. 

We will continuously be making updates based on the feedback we get here on this topic. So please share your feedback and suggestions here. 

Regards,

Vijay

Edited by vijay - 4 years ago
vijay thumbnail

Updates will be posted here.

05 March 2020:

• Added the option to have Members Only Chapters.
  • Matured content will be well marked as matured.
  • Happy to share that we now have 100+ Fan Fiction migrated to the new section. More are being added by members.

13th March 2020

• Now Authors can see their followers

23rd March 2020 

• Users can now easily share FFs on Facebook and Twitter
  • FF Author will get notifications for their followers
  • FF Author will get notifications for their chapter likes and comments
  • Request for Book Cover option added so that author can request for same.
Edited by vijay - 4 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

A big shout out to India Forums Tech Team for this launch. I am sure it is going to create a buzz soon. A round of applause for all the Fan Fiction Editors who have been a part of this forum for 2 weeks, silently helping out all the migrators and looking after the comfort of the authors making them understand the how the new forum works. Thank you so much for waiting patiently for this announcement.

Thanks, Vijay for thinking about 'US' the authors of India Forums. We have so many sentiments attached to this section. Like me maybe this was our first platform to showcase our works. It's a happy as well as an emotional moment for all of us I am sure.

Congratulations, Sam, Madz and Ramya. Without you guys, it would have been difficult to manage. <3

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Congratulations IF Team great innovation!! Finally FFs has been renovated thanks to all who brought the idea and implemented it. 

kchaims thumbnail

Congratulations VB and everyone who worked on it <3 

Appy fizz congrats 🤗

Viswasruti, we have talked a bit in arts thread. hope you remember my username ❤️congrats to you too 😳

Congrats to moonglade and MsChanadlerBong🤗

xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations, guys and well done to the behind the scene team for bringing such an awesome idea to life! IF is getting better and better 😎

Love the new FF forum <3

Grey-licious thumbnail

Woohoo finally it's here 😃

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yay!!!it officially here. So excited about this.

Congratulations and a big thank you to the IF team and everyone who contributed to bringing this amazing platform forward. There are so many creative writers on IF and this is such a great way to put a spotlight on such talent. ⭐️

taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

waaoooo it is amazing. I jujst logged in after a long time and found this. good work guys. thanks for new addition 

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The new FF section is here! Yay! 🤪

First of all, thank you Vijay for opening this new section. We writers really appreciate it, the new section is writer friendly and it makes our work so much more easier. I love the new features being constantly added. 

Thank you Appy Di for your constant support and you thinking of us to handle such a big responsibility. 

Overall, I hope all the other writers feel the similar way and can't wait to see the new forum full in action! 😎