Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Congratulations team IF ..the techie team has been slogging it out ..

Well done n keep it up ..

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congratz to Vijay and the tech team for this innovation. hope more to come!smiley40

Koeli, Ramya, Sam and Madz, The FFE's congrats! <33 without u guys it won't be possible to migrate the writers stories🤗❤️

and we all Vijay sir and his tech team, FFE and FFG will put ours hands together to work hard for the new FF section to satisfy the writers and readers smiley31🤗

Viswasruti thumbnail

Vijay, Congratulations on the successful completion of this expansive new feature, and thanks for this initiative, which has given a  new spark to the thoughts of every author. 🙏🏻.

Every successful venture must have three Cs... Communication, Commitment, and Capability.  Three cheers to our Tech Team.👏

Koeli Appy, ⭐️one has to learn how to be cool while wading through a high tide from you!🤗 You excelled yourself this time, it seems you've imbibed dedication as your habit❤️!

It is a celebration time for all of us FFGs and FFEs,😊a teamwork par excellence. I am fortunate enough to be associated with you all, my dear friends.

It is a learning process for me, for which I am grateful to all. 

Image result for flower bouquet images                                              

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: BilliCat.

Congratulations VB and everyone who worked on it <3 

Appy fizz congrats 🤗

Viswasruti, we have talked a bit in arts thread. hope you remember my username ❤️congrats to you too 😳

Congrats to moonglade and MsChanadlerBong🤗

Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary day, a new acquaintance with an artist gives us so much happiness. Our meeting is like that, my dear friend. 🤗 Thanks for the good words and greetings.❤️

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary day, a new acquaintance with an artist gives us so much happiness. Our meeting is like that, my dear friend. 🤗 Thanks for the good words and greetings.❤️

so happy to see dear Madhuri here 👍🏼

you reached your correct destination my dear 

🤗

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Many congratulations for new fanfiction  forum . Whole team  did  great job   creating. The forum Whole team is very talented 

If FAQ  topic shift from old fanfiction forum to new fanfiction forum then  will able to see every thing at one place  only 

MochaQueen thumbnail

can we have one for writers corner aswell

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Madhuri I have  get  site notifications  of ur regarding fanfiction through bell icon

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

can we have one for writers corner aswell

what?

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Great initiative bro...

Just one point I want to raise is that their should not be an FF locked option after 6 months of inactivity..

Its a proven fact that writers get writer block or they may be busy with their lives so please try to eliminate it.

Also the recent changes in my posts is a bit disturbing....

I have 90 pages of posts so I just can got to last one and keep moving back to view my posts from first page.

Please clear that error

Thank you :)