Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9HK2bzpe2h/

I think DP and Katrina might have cameos in Gangubai.

Why not both as lead in some good movie ??

If Deepu and Kat do cameos / song appearances in Gangubai then oh well Twitter and India forums will be a super fun place come Gangubai release ๐Ÿ˜†

I think a thread named "Spotted at SLB office"  should be created  ๐Ÿคก and names of all those who are seen at his office should be dumped in the thread๐Ÿ˜‰. That way it will be clear who is starring in his next film ๐Ÿ˜†

Deepu ko Matt lo warn karne gyi hogi .

Exact statement aisa much hoga by Kat to slb:

" Woh tum mujhe lo mujhe lo karti rahegi, tum Nahi Bilkul nahi pe datey rehna" 

Edited by M0DERATOR - 4 years ago

Just a cameo? How insulting for these two big stars. and that too for alia's film

Originally posted by vsbarry

Just a cameo? How insulting for these two big stars. and that too for alia's film

Totally agree...why would Katrina or even Deepika play second fiddle to Alia.....they should refuse....SLB never worked with Katrina during her prime and please no one talk about acting coz he worked with Ash and even made Deepika look wooden stiff on screen so for him it's about the looks and Katrina had it all during that time and now after all this years asking Kat to make an appearance in an Alia movie....she should say no...now I really hope this movie flops big time....PC was perfect for the role and after talking to her for some time about it he went behind her back to give the role to Alia๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Edited by desert_rose - 4 years ago

So the acting phenomenal Alia can't carry a movie on her own name hence asking Deepika then Katrina to be part of it...SLB has no faith in the movie now and desperately trying to avoid a disaster

Originally posted by desert_rose

Totally agree...why would Katrina or even Deepika play second fiddle to Alia.....they should refuse....SLB never worked with Katrina during her prime and please no one talk about acting coz he worked with Ash and even made Deepika look wooden stiff on screen so for him it's about the looks and Katrina had it all during that time and now after all this years asking Kat to make an appearance in an Alia movie....she should say no...now I really hope this movie flops big time....PC was perfect for the role and after talking to her for some time about it he went behind her back to give the role to Alia๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

yes, well I agree it looks odd for two big stars to do a cameo like that