Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Anu said he would have loved and accepted Sneha in the same way even if she was RB daughter.

Till yesterday because of paternity I didn't think he was gonna accept her after murdering Prerna but now I think Sneha will live with the Basu's.

Past1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guess what I am quitting hadh hai yaar🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Past1

Oh 

Aise na jao tum🤔

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Past1

Tussi na jao...🥺

Please stay, Sharmila di... Please... Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai....

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tranquility07

May be. Aren't we all making hill out of mole. Just another crappy promo and we are all up for what could go wrong/right?! Now, I seriously want my brainstorming to stop and what do the CVs have in store.

I m going on a break now...will pnlt read Sutas wu

I dont eant headaches n bajaj

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Anurag left Prerna n baby at hospital and came to decide baby's father based in signature & blood group ? He doubted the child to be Bajaj's yet lied to Prerna he didn't mean it. Totally being dishonest he is here . 

Love's First Step is the trust which was never in AnuPre's relation. Anurag claimed he loves prerna , but he could not trust on prerna ever. once in swiss after the Prerish marriage he stated prerna is gold digger .. now today again he doubted about the baby . yes dono situation pe he wanted to accept Prerna , but it never was completely out of love , it is his ego . it is kinda like kuch bhi ho jaye ek bacche ko apna fav toy chiye. Anurag's love for prerna is completely like that . 

He could try to match RB's signature , but iyea pata karne ki koshish nei ki pregnancy and Prerish's marriage timeline keya hai . agar bharasa nei peyar kay baton mai toh kahe ka Soulmate ? smiley39

Today The way Anurag reacted on that and his after action to accept Prerna's child and Prerna , It was like he is going to ehesan on Prerna and the baby ..

and This is the biggest Degradation of Anurag's character .. chahe channel image build up karne ki kitna koshish kare. 

Atleast prerna toh kabhi Anurag se iye anei bola Sona kay sath woh rehete the eki ghar , kuch bhi ho sakte hai ..bla bla.. kyunki usko anu kay liye itna yakeen tha , ML kay wajud bhi sona kay sath Anu ka kuch nei ho  sakte.. 

and yes another thing ... Anurag ka Memory bapas ageye hai .. toh still how come he is considering Sona as his wife. itna pata karne ki koshish kia keya ieya shadi kaise and kahase hui 🤣

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Idk why I am still keeping track of this show despite Namik gone. May be because I still have hope left🙈 Earlier I too thought Viraj will get a plastic surgery and become Anurag and push Prerna. But that makes no sense (well like every other thing in this show) . Mainly cos for KL it's always safe to kill Prerna by an unknown person than a fake Anurag. Why make Prerna curious about Anurag's betrayal.  If the bridge/ terrace moment has to be only b/w AnuPre without any witness and Prerna has to die only, why it matters who pushed. Also today they showed Anurag will accept Sneha even if she is Bajaj's daughter which means S1 is not repeating. Anurags character is NOT going for a toss. KSG won't take up another half baked thing I feel because maiyya will not play with Anurag's character. 

So now my second guess is Viraj will be back as Bajaj's brother. It's already cleared his name wasn't Viraj. Also KSG hasn't confirmed he is coming back. Though Namik too is not shooting as per his yesterday's update so I am keeping my hopes low. We will get a clear picture by Monday i think. 

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Makers are after making both Bajaj n Anurag

Grey

Anurag will accept sneha even if she was bajajs daughter...shows how much he loves prerna n sneha

But then he should have said that sneha is my daughter sternly again like last epi and even if she belonged to someone else....i dont care....i love her as my own and accept her.

Makers dont give proper dialogues  to ML only villians n vamps.....their love is pretty evident

BAJAJ .....God knows when he died and came back to stalk prerna again.....came to know about sneha n her illness....changed his blood group and donated blood

Bajaj hai ya hulk.....

They have actually ruined all the three characters for their love for the vamp

Prerna never shared pregnancy  news with anurag even when she had ample opportunity. 

She did her second mistake sharing the same with Bajaj before Anurag

She is not revealing  about komo.....must be waiting for some subhmahurat now.

Pla i  dont want social marriage  fiasco.....it is a panauti for anupre n us as well

zaxotes thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Where's our smart Anu? Or maybe he left his brain in london! Just because of ML, maybe he's act like a dumb person but now after regaining the memory he's acting more .... so he concluded daughter belongs not to him but it doesn't matter to him because he loves Pre. Wait What?? 

"So yeh dono meri sabse pehli priority hai" - thats really good but please act like a smart person you used to be in past!

And Pre "Mjhe lgta mjhe ab Anurag ko Sonalika ki asliyat k bare main btadena chahiye" - Why so slow, just tell him. Mtlb abhi bhi sochna parrha hai!

And now social marriage means something really bad is going to happen!

Past1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Tussi na jao...🥺

Please stay, Sharmila di... Please... Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai....

But this is idiotic yaar like seriously Plane Crash how come this maata has so many illogical things to give us and we are really losing our hope because of her Bajaj flashbacks and the usage of his names.  I can say with surety that season 1 was far more realistic and better compared to this season 😓😓😫😫