Anirudh to Bondita

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 1 months ago

In yesterday episode I liked how Ani went towards Bondu and stood next to her!! It symbolize that she is not alone he's there with her in all situation smiley10

Yeah that was cute. How he looked so resigned but still went and stood near her. Probably to ease her.

What I also liked is that even if he is shouting it's because he is angry at himself and his family who didn't allow her eat. He is not angry at her. 

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

What I also liked is that even if he is shouting it's because he is angry at himself and his family who didn't allow her eat. He is not angry at her. 

Yup he was angry at his family not at her 🙂 and the guilt ridden face when Bondu told she was hungry...he emoted precisely 

Originally posted by --Lalz--

Yup he was angry at his family not at her 🙂 and the guilt ridden face when Bondu told she was hungry...he emoted precisely 

Yup when she told khana nahi doge toh khudi Lena padega na, he looked guilty melted a littlesmiley9 and then madam starts her talking againsmiley36 but i loved how he defended her in front of kaka, ki  bacchi hai. I also feel bad for them somewhere as they are struck in this awkward relation.

Agree. I loved that scene , he firmly stood beside her and started defending her as well.

He also didn't shout at Bondita until now , he was angry at himself and his family. He shouted at Bihari , even snapped at his Kaka because Bondita didn't get food. 

• Page of 1 Go

Barrister Babu