How will Bondita repay Aniruddh?

Posted: 4 years ago

The sacrifices he is doing for her are very heavy in weight.

How will she repay him?

My answer is by becoming a successful barrister and working to change conditions of women for the better in society.

I believe this is what the show intends to.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kaede

The sacrifices he is doing for her are very heavy in weight.

How will she repay him?

My answer is by becoming a successful barrister and working to change conditions of women for the better in society.

I believe this is what the show intends to.

That's the best Guru Dakshina she can give him.

I hope they keep their goal intact and not go haywire like other shows once the young characters grow up. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Also by giving him chhutkara from Mini and her 2 rupees soch. 😆

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Also by giving him chhutkara from Mini and her 2 rupees soch. 😆

Lol🤣

Also by expanding the family 😉

Pati babu, barrister babu and lots of kids... 😊

Can't wait for grown up version story

But I am loving innocent version too, bihari kaka and malkin are a riot together.🤣

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

By standing beside him in all thick and thins never backing out from any situation.. By walking hand and in hand with her pati babu for the betterment of the society

And yes making him understand the true meaning of love 

Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader

By standing beside him in all thick and thins never backing out from any situation.. By walking hand and in hand with her pati babu for the betterment of the society

And yes making him understand the true meaning of love 

The sacrifices of Aniruddh for women are praiseworthy. He's an amazing person. He sacrificed his childhood love to save a little girl from being burned alive. That's some huge debt to pay.

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

By being the best life partner he could get .

Obviously mishti is going to study . But by helping Anirudh in his every step , bringing a change in the society for women , loving him in every way possible . 

I want her to lead him through the dark phases of his life . Save him from his family . She should be that sweetness in his life , that even if for a second he leaves her -he feels the emptiness . 

And I believe Bondita could do it . 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

He has sacrificed a lot for her but i think later he would thank his gods for this 😆 varna mini ke saath phaas jata. Just joking I know this guy has done a lot for bondu, who is a complete stranger to him.also, I know love story is far away after they are grown up but mini was no way a good partner for him. 

And i feel he needs her as much as she needs him. I am telling this because in an earlier episode when ani replied to patrawali ladki he told maybe she doesn't need me but i will need her. Even with all his family and mini he is kind of alone, nobody understands his thoughts and reasons, they think of him as a fool or obsessed. Maybe bondu will be the only one who wouldn't find his thoughts strange as she is also the same.

I don't think he will ever expect her to repay him in anyway. And Bondu is a lovely kid. And i feel he will get very attached to her soon, she is such a munchkin❤️ and may not want to leave her even for mini.

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

The sacrifices of Aniruddh for women are praiseworthy. He's an amazing person. He sacrificed his childhood love to save a little girl from being burned alive. That's some huge debt to pay.

Undoubtedly it is and is unmatchable 

But with time all anirudh will want would be bondita being by his side 

As soon as he comes to know she's the patra wali ladki I am sure he will not regret his decision at all