Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Finally our show is become a typical saas bahu show with full on kitchen politics. Kisine kisika haar todh diya,kisine coffee mei pills milaya...🥳Next???? It's no longer a concept based show.Thank you makers for this.👏

A few days back, Pali had made a comment ki yeh show “bhala mere waale ki kameez uske waale ki kameez se kam safed kaise?” na ban jaaye😆.....looks like her prediction was bang on. Total kitchen politics mode is on. Yeh typical saas bahu soaps mein hi hota hai that full epis are spent discussing jewellery, plate toot gayi, coffee mein kuch mila diya, laptop dho diya 😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Finally our show is become a typical saas bahu show with full on kitchen politics. Kisine kisika haar todh diya,kisine coffee mei pills milaya...🥳Next???? It's no longer a concept based show.Thank you makers for this.👏

Ek Haar Ki Kahani

Baccho ki zubaani

Considering the episode was given to elementary school kids as a writing project about two sisters with one necklace, they wrote a pretty good story, don't you think?😆

Ok, it's been a day since Mishti came to RV house as bahu and she wants to try her best to be "approved" as a good bahu after all the nonsense BB has spewed against her so far. So in that sense I got her outburst against Kuhu yesterday about all the immature harkate Kuhu is doing lately. And I also get it that Mishti wants Kuhu to not adao her taang in the next ritual because she is sure of Kuhu doing something to sabotage it in her jealousy... but the writing is so poor! And now suddenly they are trying to project Kuhu as the victim of "liar Mishti" (not my words, I just happen to read them on the forum 😆) is so contrived that I don't know whether to laugh or cry! 

Kuhu is coming across as sau chuhe marke billi hajj ko chali types! 

And Mishti seems to be possessed by that hedious haar!

Please keep some consistency in writing kids 😔

Also, it's only been a day since Mishti got married and came to the RV house... Is she not dying to spend alone time with her husband? 🤔  

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

A few days back, Pali had made a comment ki yeh show “bhala mere waale ki kameez uske waale ki kameez se kam safed kaise?” na ban jaaye😆.....looks like her prediction was bang on. Total kitchen politics mode is on. Yeh typical saas bahu soaps mein hi hota hai that full epis are spent discussing jewellery, plate toot gayi, coffee mein kuch mila diya, laptop dho diya 😆

Oh really?😆 @Pali- Jio meri behan.🤗

Seriously yaar,it's become a typical saas bahu show now. But don't worry we will get our MishBir lollipop scenes. Beech beech mein..😆 But that too we have to compromise with the parallel leads you know.😆

By the way Anu(hope that's your name),why are you not in MishBir AT? Please join ,just click the like button in the first page of the AT.

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

You know the coffee bit in the precap... my focus was only on the makkhi that goes zoom past the cups! smiley36

Neend ki goli ko maro goli, makkhi pe dhyan do!!!!

Kanhin Kuhu, Mishti ko Makkhi toh nahin banane wali na next track me? 😳🤓🤔

SheThought thumbnail

Wish I could chat with you guys and take out all my dil ki bhadaas!!!

But will have to go now... have to give a big presentation in 30 minutes!

Yeh behne toh ladti rahengi, inka kuch nahin ho sakta 😵

Milti hoon tum behno se break ke baad 🤗

Jayati321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Ek Haar Ki Kahani

Baccho ki zubaani

Considering the episode was given to elementary school kids as a writing project about two sisters with one necklace, they wrote a pretty good story, don't you think?😆

Ok, it's been a day since Mishti came to RV house as bahu and she wants to try her best to be "approved" as a good bahu after all the nonsense BB has spewed against her so far. So in that sense I got her outburst against Kuhu yesterday about all the immature harkate Kuhu is doing lately. And I also get it that Mishti wants Kuhu to not adao her taang in the next ritual because she is sure of Kuhu doing something to sabotage it in her jealousy... but the writing is so poor! And now suddenly they are trying to project Kuhu as the victim of "liar Mishti" (not my words, I just happen to read them on the forum 😆) is so contrived that I don't know whether to laugh or cry! 

Also, it's only been a day since Mishti got married and came to the RV house... Is she not dying to spend alone time with her husband? 🤔  

Bang on post Pali.👏 I was waiting for your review about the episode.😃

Bold- Exactly they are behaving like that only. Kuhu is playing the victim card here.She uses #keepitseparate policy according to her convenience. Kaal ki galti ke reasons alag the,aaj ki reasons alag hei.😆 aise kaise bhai🤣

Mishti, i have no words to explain her obsession for that necklace. Sab kuch Abir ke liye.😆But in all these she totally forgot that she married to him just yesterday. alone time spend karna ...chii chii..this is not  at all sanskari.😆 How can you even ask this kind of questions...😲🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

Ek Haar Ki Kahani

Baccho ki zubaani

WORD😆....especially Kuhu ka description is bang on. Way to turn her victim now after all her kaands 😆.....I guess primary school waale writers consider this to be their version of “boy who cried wolf too many times” 🤔😆

As for time with husband, yeh hai Mishti ka “formula”:

Haar= sasu maa ka aashirvaad = Abir ki pasand 

Saasumaa = mere Abir ki MAA

Therefore haar = Abir🤓....and time with haar = time with husband 😛

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ek Haar Ki Kahani

Baccho ki zubaani

This made me laugh so much.. I dunno if she is dying to spend some time with her husband or not.. the entire fandom is tadping and dying that they spend some alone time.. hamare chote chote maange hai.. SR bhi nahi maang rahe hai hum... gaaowalon.. hamari maange poori karo🙏🙏🙏

AreYaar thumbnail

Oh really?😆 @Pali- Jio meri behan.🤗

Seriously yaar,it's become a typical saas bahu show now. But don't worry we will get our MishBir lollipop scenes. Beech beech mein..😆 But that too we have to compromise with the parallel leads you know.😆

By the way Anu(hope that's your name),why are you not in MishBir AT? Please join ,just click the like button in the first page of the AT.

Haha yep, my name is Anu :)....AT mein I didn’t know what to talk about, so I’m mostly a silent stalker there for BTS updates 😆

It’s hard to keep up with two discussions threads toh main yahin pe kaam chala leti hoon 😛

Lollipop bhi mujhe dhang ka chahiye to bardaasht all this saas bahu crap, yaar 😆....

Jayati321 thumbnail

Wish I could chat with you guys and take out all my dil ki bhadaas!!!

But will have to go now... have to give a big presentation in 30 minutes!

Yeh behne toh ladti rahengi, inka kuch nahin ho sakta 😵

Milti hoon tum behno se break ke baad 🤗

Yaar mujhe lagta hei hum logon ko nikal denge thread se for spreading negativity here.😆 But what to do? But i didn't get a single positive thing in the episode.

Challo you carry on with your presentation. It's my sleep time. Good night from my side of the world.