Way too much hate for aniruddh

Ruby017 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It's funny how a tiny inconvenience and people make you zero from hero. 

From the 1st episode everyone was like "oh my god aniruddh is such great guy, where can we see such guys nowadays" and now suddenly he is the spineless one because he cried for the girl he wanted to marry and now he cant. Why is everyone making such a fuss about it? And already the "I will not watch" "disappointed" and blah blah posts have arrived. Yes he should have thought a thousand times before doing the samajh seva but was there the time? The monsters were marching forward to literally burn the girl therefore he did what he had to do. Aniruddh is not God he is a human obviously it will take him time to adjust to the situation and just like any human being he reacted. The story did not even start yet we don't even know what he will do for bondita and people are already like "bondita should abondon him and do everything on her own". Arei atleast see where it is going instead of cursing aniruddh so much... My god people don't even want him to cry because he is boy. Why? Can't boys cry? 

Bondita is a little 8year old who doesn't even know what happened so all these are very normal to her so she is enjoying on the other hand ani knows that his world turned upside down that's why he is reacting in that way. Just because we ship bondita with ani doesn't mean we will have to force the fact that mini was his infatuation. 

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I had made a post saying awkward Anirudh .

I love him . Believe me. I like the genuineness . 

I wasn’t bashing Anirudh in particular and I guess nobody is. It’s just the ANI-mini pairing which is being bashed. Fine for him to cry , but not before he really gets mini to understand his point . I mean I thought he was calm dude. But whatever happened was really bad. So anybody could react that way. Bondita was aquatinted to such rudeness , so maybe she comes across as a strong willed little girl . 

Anirudh is still getting his share of shocks from the society . We feel for him when he is all alone . But  with mini the scenes look a bit gaged.

No hard feeling for Ani darling !!

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree with you. People are jumping to conclusions too fast and turning the hate train on. They want the show to be all positive at once. That can never happen. And the posts are all the same thing. about how much they cannot tolerate mini and annirudh, how they are starting to hate annirudh.

Time to stop visiting this forum it seems. ruins the mood every time I come here now. Just the positive thing about this forum is the stories written. They are written beautifully

Maybe the mods can make a frustration thread so the negative posts doesn't flood the forum

Edited by paytonlee123 - 4 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thks for this post 🤗....much needed for the time being ....am shocked to see the amount of hate Ani is receiving....for me the best solution is not to comment and I don't open the thread neither ....people are jumping to conclusion too fast ...anyway each and everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion and one has to respect it ....

Frozenfire thumbnail

A sane post atlast!! People are making judgements so early and easily, they are not even giving time for the story to build and directly jumping guns at Aniruddh. I also would love to see Ruditha bonding and ani mentoring her but I'm ready for the story to develop and take its course.

Edited by Frozenfire - 4 years ago
bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

True people are reacting too strongly seeing ani's breakdown. But the guy needs a little time, everything happened so suddenly, he doesn't know what to do, nobody is ready to listen to him. It would be unrealistic to expect him to just straight away start mentoring bondu. We know mini's intentions but not ani, for him he just lost his chance at love, and whatever be the case mini does deserve an explanation. He is not running away from his responsibility he just needs a little time to gather himself. 

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Very true and apt post

I agree Anirudh is been targeted for crying come on guys he is human being and too young to overcome all his desires and dreams in a second.

In real world all need some time to overcome our pain and stand again 

Anirudh always dreamt of marrying someone and today due to unavoidable reasons he is not able to do that for that he is allowed to cry and react.

In current scenario he doesn't even know Bondita and he can't just start mentoring her with in a minute and Anirudh needs time to overcome his past and weakness to become mentor of Bondita.

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Cent percent fact the post is 😊 what ever you said is totally right!!

But here everyone loves and adore Anirudh Roy chowdhary for the man he is 

Coming to disappointment and hate everyone has their own point of view to see, realize and understand differently!! Maybe they are sad of not getting want they wanted in scene or expected!! It's just that they are ranting their feelings here.. it's absolutely okay to write their feelings about the epi and their view cos it might change their negative pov to positive pov like how you pointing out it right now!! They might feel lite..! 

And opening new post either negative or positive one it's making the forum active rite!! Let's keep it that way 🤪

This is my POV.. its not to offend anyone but if it is I'm really sorry guys🙈

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Much needed post 

People are being too harsh on anirudh.. Story has not even started properly and everybody is coming onto conclusions.. Anirudh right now is completely devastated and has all the right to vent out his frustration 

We just can't expect him to start mentoring bondita immediately .. He needs time to get into terms with the decision he took in his life 

Ruby017 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Cent percent fact the post is 😊 what ever you said is totally right!!

But here everyone loves and adore Anirudh Roy chowdhary for the man he is 

Coming to disappointment and hate everyone has their own point of view to see, realize and understand differently!! Maybe they are sad of not getting want they wanted in scene or expected!! It's just that they are ranting their feelings here.. it's absolutely okay to write their feelings about the epi and their view cos it might change their negative pov to positive pov like how you pointing out it right now!! They might feel lite..! 

And opening new post either negative or positive one it's making the forum active rite!! Let's keep it that way 🤪

This is my POV.. its not to offend anyone but if it is I'm really sorry guys🙈

Yes everyone is entitled to their own opinions therefore like others I also opened up a post to vent out my opinion about this matter. 

I know this very well that whenever such negative posts are being opposed the defence is always given as "every one has their opinion", yes they do but sometimes these opinions are more of a childish impatient rant rather than a analysis and such rants not only spoil the ambience but also makes others think in the same direction. Now with all the hate posts for ani will make others also feel that maybe he is spineless. Especially when there are 5-6 similar type of posts. 

As for the activity, I feel there are thousands of ways to increase it rather than just repeating the same negative posts