Lovely start

Why don't you name the story

Thank uu....๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Hope I can come up with a good title....๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

iam-in-love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shikha_006

It's just awesome.... Hope the girl is grinds... Loved Dev and meena bonding.... Just continue soonโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

Thank uuuuuu so much....๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

iam-in-love thumbnail

Will post the next part by today evening....

Edited by iam-in-love - 4 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Very interesting genre. great going ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

iam-in-love thumbnail

Thank u so much guys for all the love and support.... smiley27 Means a lot to me....And about the title... I will come up with something good soon,I hope...smiley1

So here is the next chapter.....No proofreading..... 

Chapter 2

Dev's POV

"No Meena....Maybe tomorrow...I'm so tired and need a bath and rest....." I said and walk towards my room. 

When I climb the stairs Meena too came with me....And I was about to turn towards my room when she grabbed my hand.

"Don't be rude bhai....She is our guest... I know that she is unconscious... But still....Just come.......and gave her a look......."

"Ok my dear sis......" with that she dragged me to her room.

There is only dim light in her room. So I couldn't see her face very well. But she smell delicious. 

Meena turn on the light and I once again looked at her. I felt a huge tug go through my body as my wolf screamed..'Mate....'

I was near her bed in no time,looking at her angelic face. She looks so tired. I saw that Meena is looking at me all amazed by my action. I turned my head towards her and said "This is my mate...." 

She looked So surprised as I'm. 

I sat in the bed beside my mate, took her hands in mine. Tingles went through my body when I touched her confirming she is my mate.

"Bhai.....You are so tired na.....U said that you need rest....." Meena said softly. "Don't worry bhai....You just go and take a bath..Then you can take her to your room..."

I nodded my head and got up from the bed.I looked at her one more time before I walked towards the door. I'm so happy....That I finally found my mate... Rex..My wolf,he is too very happy..... 

Meena's POV

After bhai left the room I sat beside her. I'm so happy for my bhai. Finally he found his mate..He is 25years old and was very upset that he didn't find his mate. But now everything is changed..for good... She is beautiful... My bhai is so lucky... She is too lucky to have my bhai as her mate...

Actually they both are lucky...I chuckled myself

I thanked God for sending me to that land in the right time,because of that I was able to save them from that b******s. But I never thought that the girl will be my bhai's mate and my sister-in-law. Hope she too accept my bhai so soon.

Time passed....I heard that someone opening the door and saw that bhai is coming. There is a glow in his face. 

"Meena...I want her to stay with you for now...."

"But why bhai? " I asked 

"Because I want her to know that I'm her mate before I taking her to my room. So I will wait till her gain conscious "

I looked at bhai in a 'awwww...' way.He is so sweet.. I gave him a hug. He again goes near her and sat beside. I slowly walk out of the room smilingly.. 

Dev's POV

I never thought that I'll found my mate in such state for the first time. And I'm so ashamed to think that men from our pack is reason for her this condition. I really wanted to kill them.

And I'm so thankful to my sister and proud of her... Because She not only saved my mate...But also stand up for the right...She didn't hesitate to expose those men even she know that they are from our own pack..I'm one proud brother....

I shifted my gaze to my mate's face.Hope she won't get mad when she get up...Hope she will accept me... ohhh...Moon Goddess... Make everything all right... 

I adored her face....And realized that I didn't even know her name and I know whatever her name..Its gonna beautiful as she is...

So here is the second chapter....Let me know what you guys think about it...Like I said there is no proofreading... So please forgive if any mistakes is there...

Thank you

Silpa ๐Ÿ˜Š

amikool143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Awww fantastic dear 

Dev likes his mate๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎwaiting for Brinda pov 

Make it long next time please 

crazylove100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Super 

Now eager to know what will be the girls reaction after she wakeup

Do continue soon dear

shikha_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's just simply amazing.... Just loving it... And already waiting for the next update... Update next chapter soonish ๐Ÿ˜โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

beautiful banner.

I am surprised to see dev adoring the sleeping girl n saying that he has found his mate. pov of dev n meena was nice.dev thinking that her name would be as beautiful as her was sweet.

Nia_doll thumbnail

Wow its fabulous and i can't wait for next update

Make it bit longer