Originally posted by: A.Theepa

Amazing  ๐Ÿ‘waiting for next update ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

iam-in-love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

nice banner n nice edit.

dev struggling hard to convey n brinda saying what she wants. .dev grabbing her hand n taking her to the room was nice.brinda sharing her past with dev meena was nice.very sad fb

Thank uuu ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

iam-in-love thumbnail

Originally posted by: maclean

Update please 

Update fast please 

So much time is there to read more and more

Will update by tonight ๐Ÿ˜Š

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Eagerly waiting for your update ๐Ÿ˜Š

iam-in-love thumbnail

Hiii dearies...

Hope you all are doing well...

Stay home...Stay safe...Stay healthy... 

Thank you so much for all your love and support. 

So here is the next chapter 

Chapter 7

Dev's POV

She suffered so much in her past. How much me and Rex want to kill that b*****d who put her through all this torture and pain. She was crying her heart out, so was Meena. I too was hurt. But I can't show that now. My both angels need me. My sister and my mate. I have to be strong for them. Who gonna comfort them otherwise. 

At this moment my only priority is my girls, those who crying, hugging me. So I hold them more closely on my chest, slowly laid my back to the bed with both of them. Meena was sobbing silently but Brinda was crying her heart out. I let them cry. After sometime their cries stopped as I noticed that both of them fall asleep in my embrace. I gave them both a kiss on their forehead before get up from the bed slowly, not waking them up. Then I make them laid properly in bed, covered them with blanket and left the room,walking towards my office room.

'I want to kill that monster who make our mate suffer this much' I heard Rex's anger filled voice in my head.

'Me too Rex..And don't worry.. We will get him'

'Yes..We will get him and that will be his last day on this planet '

'Yes....Will be his last day...'

'He tortured our mate so much...Because of him she lost her brother too..I hope he will be back'

'Me too Rex....Me too hope he will be fine and will back to her...He is her only family...We too are her family...I know that.. but her brother....that's ssomething special bond..'

'Don't worry Dev...He will be back'

When I reached my office, Amal and Kiran were there as I asked them to come to office room through our mind link. 

"What happened Dev?" Amal asked

"We have a job to finish"

"What job?" Kiran looked at me

I said them about Brinda's past and also said that to never asked anything about it to her,which they agreed. 

"Ohhh Dev....Can't believe she suffered so much in these years. But now we won't let anyone hurt our Luna" Kiran said angrily and protectively. 

"Yes Dev...We won't let anyone hurt her..." Amal agreed with Kiran.

I'm so proud to get them as my best friends and my Beta and Gamma.

After some discussion about what should they do,I goes back to my room.

I lay down in the sofa watching my angels sleeping, hugging each other. 

Morning 

Brinda's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that its 10 AM. Shit...How can I wake up this lately... When I looked aside I saw that Meena sitting there watching all my movements. I remembered about last night,that I told them about my past. Trust me....I'm really feeling so much relieved myself. So much peace in heart. 

Meena hugged me "You are a very strong Brinda... And never think that you are alone... we all are with you..We are your family..."

"Thank you Meena...."

"Brinda...I too want to tell you about something... About our parents.... They died protecting us and our pack from a sudden rouges attack. We were not prepared. Still we won the war but lost them and few pack members. Bhai was 17 years and I were 10 years old that time. After that, bhai took the Alpha position"  

I saw tears in her eyes and hugged her, knowing how it felt when you lose your loved ones. We stayed like that for sometime. Few minutes later Meena walk out of the room. When she reached the door,she turned and said "Brinda...Be ready by 11 am...We have to go for the shopping " 

"Yes....I will....."

She smiled and left. I went to bathroom to freshen up and came out wearing the same outfit. 

When I entered the room,I got his scent and saw him standing near the window. I walked towards him with a smile. When I reached him,he pull me into a bone crushing hug, placed his head in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent.

My head was against his hard chest. I wrapped my hands around him,closing my eyes, inhaling his scent. I just love his scent. Its a mix of fresh pine wood and mint. I slowly raised my face to look him. He looked at me with so much love, but didn't let me go from his grip. 

"I promise... I won't let anyone hurt you. If someone try for it,it will be their last day on earth " he said with determination. 

I stood there, my eyes widened. From his face,I can read that he is not joking.

"Hey...Meena is waiting for you in her room. She want you to meet her there. Enjoy your shopping. If anything gone wrong, you can call me through our mind link.Ok? "

"Ok Dev...See you later" I said,smiling, before make my way towards Meena's room. When I reached there meena was waiting for me with a dress.

"C'mon Brinda...Go and change... "

She is so excited to go to the shopping. She is such a happy soul. I want her to stay like this,happy,always. 'Please Moon Goddess, give her a perfect mate who wil make that possible'. 

"Brinda....Where were you lost? " Meena asked 

"Nothing... I was just thinking how excited you are to go for shopping "

"I love shopping. But always I have to go alone. But now, I have you with me....My besr friend.... My sister-in-law"

"I'm so lucky to have you guys in my life" I said, honestly, took the dress and went to change.

Dev's POV

When I came back to my room in the evening, I saw that Meena and Brinda were there. There was a new wardrobe in my room. Of course Meena done that. And the wardrobe is open and its filled with lots of new dresses, sandals etc..

And there, Brinda sitting in the bed with eyes widened, mouth little open, shocked. Then there is Meena, checking if she missed buying anythings. 

"Oh Meena...I never thought you will make me buy all this things. I never wanted this much things. Its looks like there is a small shopping mall inside this wardrobe" Brinda said

"C'mon Brinda...It's nothing... I'm checking if I missed out anything. So let me concentrate"

"You kidding, right? I mean You almost bought everything from the shopping mall and here you are checking if you missed anything? "

"Yes...Yes...." Meena said,not taking her eyes from the wardrobe. 

"Oh my Goddess... What will Dev think when he saw all these things? He is gonna think that his mate is crazy"

I chuckled when I saw what's going on there. All these things Meena doing just for Brinda. She want Brinda to be happy. She want her to cherish each and every moment of life. I love my sister very much. And there is my innocent mate,still in bed, not knowing what gotten into Meena. She never thought that she will ever get a life like this.But when Moon Goddess blessed her with one,she is happy beyond anything. And Meena's love and care towards her makes her more happy and surprises. I love my mate so much.

"What's going on here?" I asked, interrupting their conversation. 

They both looked at me. Meena run towards me and drag me by my hand, make me stand in front of the wardrobe. 

"Look bhai.....Do you like these dresses and things we bought? "

I looked Brinda, who is looking me with a blank face. I turned my attention to my sister who is waiting for my reply.

"Yes Meena....." I said

She was happy and closed the wardrobe. 

"Ok bhai.....I need to rest....It was a longgggggggggg day...I'm so tired.... Bye bhai...Bye Brinda..."

She said,gaving me and Brinda a hug before leave the room. I locked the room and when I turned, Brinda started to talk all of a sudden. 

"Trust me Dev..I really didn't wanted these much things. But she don't listen to me. Whenever I said that I don't want this or that,she makes a puppy face which I can't resist "  She talked and talked,not wanting to stop. But I know how to stop her very well and Rex asked me to do that. But I know that its not the right time. So I just covered her mouth with my hand.

"Relax Brinda...You know my sister... She wanted the best for you"

I just stared in her eyes. I can feel her lips softness under my palms.She gets relaxed in my touch. Slowly I removed my hand from her mouth. 

"You looks so tired...I think you need a bath"

"Yes...." she said and goes towards the wardrobe to get the dress. She opend the wardrobe and start to search for a nice outfit. I goes and stand behind her. So close that my chest touching her back. I felt she is stunned. I placed my face in her shoulder enjoying her scent.

"Let me pick a dress for you"

When I didn't get a replay, I looked at her face. Her eyes are closed,blushed,a smile playing in her lips. I love the effect I have on her.I hugged her from behind, slowly, not wanting to scare her away. After sometimes, I felt that she is turning towards me,not breaking the hug.

She looked at me with so much love in her eyes. She cupped my face and gave a soft kiss on my cheek and hugged me.

"I Love You Dev" she whispers but hearable for my ears.

----------------------------------------------------

So here it is dearies.....Let me know what you think about my ff and this chapter ๐Ÿ˜Š. Hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter. 

Thank you 

Silpa ๐Ÿ˜Š

Stay safe...Stay healthy... 

iam-in-love thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

Eagerly waiting for your update ๐Ÿ˜Š

Just updated..๐Ÿ˜Š

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2