spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What a fabulous episode and love how they picked up the pace whole last week and what a beginning to a new week! So I did watch different BTS and kind of expected what is coming, but they outdid themselves today! 

Hakeems questions today, finally made Amber come out of his denial that Guneet and BM is infact the same. Finally you see an Ambers Sharma who is really ashamed and accepting that his behaviour have hurt most important people in his life. 

Niya.... my heart went out for the girl today. It was so heartbreaking to see yesterday and today, how her dreams got crushed today, and the main reason for her being in the situation is none other than her dad!! It was painful to watch her leave behind everything that she has worked for especially her three friends! If you look at it from everyones point of view whether management,Kabir or Niya you feel everyone is right. The bg score, the acting especially Silent looks between Kabir and Niyas friend or the final handshake between Niya and Shree, every small nuance elevated the scene so much. 

Finally seeing a dignified and humbled Amber Sharma, first time it felt he is really ashamed of what he did. He is all walking around the house dejected and sad. Pammi though🤣, she tells him yeh jo kal tak Ravan ban ke ghum raha tha aaj Ram kaise ban gaya🤣🤣. If I would be in jer place I would also have same doubts, ke he is upto something. Liked that he did nothing to disrupt the roka. 

I liked how Amber said, what I did is not something that could be forgiven but I want to apologize and hope that someday you would be able to forgive me. Don’t ever change, just be yourself and let nobody change you. 

Guneets chat with Anurag leads her to really rethink her decision to marry Anurag. The guy is a chauvinist, and the way he talked to Guneet a out her job and her mom is a big red flag about the kind of person he is. Again, this is how people are in real too, he is a doctor and he would like to maintain his image. 

Guneet and Amber scene😆 Ambers dilemma everytime he is with some woman alone is hilarious. When Guneet calls him he first checks outside nobody has seen him and when he enters he leaves the door wide open🤣 Also the way he just stumbles as if scared 😆 and finally Guneet had to shout at him to make him stop fumbling😆

Precap: Seems like a rehearsal scene, where she is practicing and gathering the strength as to how she would break the roka with Anurag. I really feel for her, she knows her moms dreams will be crushed and everything that will follow after that. Certainly she needs the courage. 

Fabulous acting by everyone today,specially ST and VB, with all the emotional bits today!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for updates 🤗 waiting for episode but now I'm so excited after your sharing 👏😳

-spartacus- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah me also like pammi's ram-ravan dialogue and the last scene which amber (vb) made so funny to watch along with the tune they usually play during comedy scenes. And you put such small yet crucial moments which people tend to forget.

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -spartacus-

Yeah me also like pammi's ram-ravan dialogue and the last scene which amber (vb) made so funny to watch along with the tune they usually play during comedy scenes. And you put such small yet crucial moments which people tend to forget.

That small scene was so cute, imagine an FL who is not worried about log kya kahenge and the guy is making sure nobody has seen him and then enters😆 Guneet really lives her life with her heart and she won’t be a same person if she changes that. She is in the biggest dilemma, breaking a roka at age 40 with a guy who you cannot find fault with and then facing a mom who I can’t even imagine how she will react once she breaks the roka. She needs all courage and rehearsals before all hell breaks loose😆