Not interested in Anirudh and Mini so called love story.

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Seriously, i am not interested in Anirudh and mini so called love story and their sacrifice. I have started seeing this show becoz of unique story and Anirudh and bondita relationship. I want to see their journey from teacher,student to protector, from protector to caretaker, from care taker to frnds and slowly with time when bondita grows up from lovers to married couples. But instead of this they r showing boring love story of mini & ani. I am going to read written updates for sometime.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Have some patience. This show ain't a love story , neither of Ani-Mini nor of Ani-Boni either. The mentoring part is the highlight , love story to baad me ayegi. 

But like someone said in the forum to witness Rudhita's journey we have to go through this as well. 

They have to show the backdrop of Anirudh and Bondita , their lives as individuals first. Then they'll show how their relationship brought changes in their lifestyle. It's all interlinked.

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoreyou

Have some patience. This show ain't a love story , neither of Ani-Mini nor of Ani-Boni either. The mentoring part is the highlight , love story to baad me ayegi. 

But like someone said in the forum to witness Rudhita's journey we have to go through this as well. 

They have to show the backdrop of Anirudh and Bondita , their lives as individuals first. Then they'll show how their relationship brought changes in their lifestyle. It's all interlinked.

But this show is about ani and boni relationship. I have read on voot about the show and it is like will they change the society and will their relation become successful, so i guess it is about bondi and ani relationship also. Baki don't knw let's see.

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Just wait for a week or so!! Show just started... As they covered first two promo in the show!! Next is gonna be Anirudh responsibility towards bondita and be her mentor!! And we know what's gonna happen.. ultimately he is gonna end up with bondita!! So let's all wait to connect the dots now they are giving us in future!! 

Edited by --Lalz-- - 4 years ago
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoreyou

Very well said I completely agree with you

And Anirudh is not saint he is normal guy who dreamt of marrying someone but then he is hit with reality of women empowerment and he decides to fight for it but he never thought of leaving mini while achieving this goal so it will take time for him to fight his demons and failure.

jaisa sona aag mein tapkar nikharta hai waise Anirudh bhi nikalega aur Bondita ka mentor banega

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

We will get to see everything you mentioned we just need to calm ourselves.. Its going to be rode full of ups and downs and will not at all be rushed

Paytonlee101 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really dont get the viewers frustrations. This show is shown 5 times a week so they will show thing gradually. All the episodes cannot be all positive and Suddenly annirudh wont forget mini. It will take time for him to get over her and when he gets a new life mission he will focus on that.

Im more frustrated by the negativity on this forum. All the posts except the stories are all negative posts. I watch the show on tv and i dont mind whats shown on it yet.