Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader

Depicting saudamini over confident and  not paying any heed to anirudh's dream was totally intentional.. 

Regarding them not giving any true lover vibes is because they are not in love I still feel it's more of infatuation and attraction from both sides and mini is super fascinated with the idea of living with a barrister in London 

With time anirudh will understand that both him and mini wants different things from life and will willingly break all ties with her but currently think about his condition the night he was about to propose his lady love for marriage is the same night that broke all his dreams and  changed his life upside down

Expecting him to move on positively so fast and start mentoring bondita and being friendly with her is too much to ask.. He too is a human and currently is devastated

I don't think anyone is expecting him to move on this fast.That will look artificial as well. 

Anirudh's anger is justified and we are empathising with him , people are allowed to be disappointed with the actions of a particular character , especially a character they adore.

But in the post I have talked about that Ani-Mini scene looking superficial because in the past they didn't give such vibes of being star crossed lovers , if it was intentional then they shouldn't have been this extra with  their breakup scenes either or else they could have shown a deeper bonding between the two in the beginning itself.

made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: rttr

What i haven't seen the episode yet. Did ani apologised to mini. Oh god i am afraid ani is vulnerable ryt now, he might give some kinda promise to mini that he will love her only. That's y mini told in that video that she is his true love.

No he did not yet.

He is begging for apology it seems , it was shown in the precap.

No such promise will work since Anirudh doesn't even know Saudamini properly ,it has been intentionally shown multiple times.

made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

I hate mini😈 

I might start hating her as well ðŸ¤£the day she starts hating Bondita will be the day I will start hating her.

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

I might start hating her as well ðŸ¤£the day she starts hating Bondita will be the day I will start hating her.

Then it starts

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am disappointed with everything at this point. :(

made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujz

I am disappointed with everything at this point. :(

Agree !  The show is filled with negativity.I hope they wrap up this vidhwa ashram track by this week , we really need some positivity right now.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I do feel bad for both😒 as they had dreamed of getting married and all of a sudden everything fell apart  but i agree to show this level of breakdown of ani, they should have explored more ani mini bond. But it is more honest from ani's side as he doesn't know about mini's reality.

More than mini, right now he needs someone who hears him out neutrally. I wish he had a bestie outside his family or someone who he could confide to. He is all alone, everyone is shouting at him. I am sure he will come out of it. But don't want ani mini to stretch too long, she doesn't give me good vibes. I am scared what will happen when she knows his bride is a kid🤔

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Completely agree.

I thought it is just me but I don't get the hullabo over Ani-Mini parting ways. They didn't give me that Janam Janam ke sathi vibes. I have to say the makers are doing it wrong.

They either should have shown a proper bonding between the two if they wanted to convey this sort of emotions later or else they shouldn't have added such intense scenes. Up to today firbhi thik tha , Kal Wala precap melodrama hogaya.

It's looking pretty odd and unrealistic. 

I hope they shut down this track by Friday , I cannot put up with this negativity anymore. Bondita is a treat to watch though , when she said " issa accha to gunge hote pati babu " ðŸ¤£ I loved it.

Edited by adoreyou - 4 years ago
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I think so we need to give time to Anirudh he needs to get free himself from his past relationship to give new start with Bondita.

We as audience know Mini is not perfect for Anirudh but Anirudh always thought Mini as his life partner so it is difficult for him to move on easily.And his family there is no one who can understand his problem pain and console him and lends him shoulder for his pain.

I am sure after passing all these difficulty levels he will be more stronger and will be able to fight for Bondita.

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mini is "vamp" for sure.

even i am too can feel ani pain but not mini she is like

how can he give my position to some another girl.she is so much obsessed from aniruddh.onece she will know that the girl which aniruddh is married is 8 years old girl.she will play her cards.

she will set new image in front of ani.she will become sugarcoated towards bondita to get extra points in the eyes of aniruddh & for make him feel guilty because for the sake of bondita he did injustice from her.she wants to prove ani that she is with her becuse everybody against of ani decision.

& after watching promo on ig of mini i am sure she is a villan in rudhita life.