Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

morning everyone🤗

😆🤣"Mishti and Kuhu unite?" haha what a troll on mishbir SR

honestly I'm kinda glad mishbir SR didn't happen, itihaas gaava hai, no tv lead couple actually celebrates their first night on their first night😆

mishbir will have their romantic SR in alag style in their special way❤️ I'm sure the wait will be worth it, the long wait means more angst, passion, love and hawtness😳☺️😆

One of the leads sleeping on the first night is such a standard typical 😆 I'm glad atleast this time it was the girl! Yes! being a bride is bloody tiring aur Mishti ne toh pura bus sajaa li, so she must be extra tired from all the drama the past 2 weeks😕

Mishbir are together under the same roof, in the same room!!Itne me I am very happy❤️  

xx

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Mish slept waiting for Abir.... aiyooo he says a shayari again 🤣

kisses her forehead... finally removed that hideous sherwani...

make mish sleep in his lap... 🤣 he sleeps in sitting position itself... 

@AY: iska Screenshots aur gifs kab milega 😉

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hayeee thats the only scene i liked today  they would've atleast shown mish waking up before abir n seeing herself in abir lap... 😒

Exactly 😆,romance nahi bhi dikhaya to bhi chalega but atleast Daily Dose of mishbir scenes to chahiye mujhe 😆,but ab uski bhi ummeed kam karni padegi 

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Varshuu very good morning 🤗

yaar i so wanted to just hit both on head whats this re... both slept peaceful after taking away our sleep... 🤣 many guessed it right abir will say a shayari n sleep 🤣🤣 he removed that overcoat but still no use 

hahahaha Diyu... I am laughing so hard.. .🤣🤣

koyi nahi yaar..but that sleeping scene I just saw when Nandu posted photos.. so adorable..☺️😳

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

LOL haan I'm trying to motivate myself to watch the epi.....will skip directly to the small AM scene and see if I can post caps😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruhi19

face palm ke alwa kuch nahi kar sakte... 

😆koi baat nahi atleast we can still hold on mishbir sr 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

morning everyone🤗

😆🤣"Mishti and Kuhu unite?" haha what a troll on mishbir SR

honestly I'm kinda glad mishbir SR didn't happen, itihaas gaava hai, no tv lead couple actually celebrates their first night on their first night😆

mishbir will have their romantic SR in alag style in their special way❤️ I'm sure the wait will be worth it, the long wait means more angst, passion, love and hawtness😳☺️😆

One of the leads sleeping on the first night is such a standard typical 😆 I'm glad atleast this time it was the girl! Yes! being a bride is bloody tiring aur Mishti ne toh pura bus sajaa li, so she must be extra tired from all the drama the past 2 weeks😕

Mishbir are together under the same roof, in the same room!!Itne me I am very happy❤️  

xx

humari ajeeb couple ki tarah hum bhi ajeeb hain... bas ek kamre meinhidek kar kush hogaye... but lap sleep was awsome... mish baby is looking like a doll in that gown...

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Abhilasha, usake andar usane red vala kurta daala tha.. 😆 dont expect anything more 🤣

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Viji-

What a title we have in SR episode 😫

Mish and kuhu reunite, seriously? 

SR nahi hai viji both of them slept... first mish then after saying a shayari to the sleeping beauty abir too sleeps 🤣

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL haan I'm trying to motivate myself to watch the epi.....will skip directly to the small AM scene and see if I can post caps😆

if you post gif, Pali will be atleast have something to relax about the otherwise empty episode. 😆