So Nia ..(spoiler Feb 24)

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Nia quits her job! I didn’t expect that but rather they would fire her. I think her getting mad at Kabir wasn’t right and I hope she apologizes to him...Kabir has done a lot for her and I’m glad he kind of put her in her place by saying it’s not my dads company 

I feel for Nia though..she is raising a cranky 2 year old in the form of her father. However she does give her dad an earful 

Based on the conversation between Hakeem and Amber, I think Amber will be more subdued and begin reforming ...his friend made him realize that Guneet and BM have the same attributes but Amber was blinded by his bitter selfish nature and couldn’t see Guneets good qualities 

So NDP makes a return !!! I think this is why Guneet calls the Roka off ....something in the conversation makes her realize she is cheating herself and Anurag

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I feel sorry for Nia and maybe her decision is emotional rather than practical .. quitting a job before you have a second job in hand specially in IT sector in India in the present scenario is like career suicide .. I think Shree is being a douche bag ..she was in bad state of mind and quit out of frustration rather than for lack of opportunities 

And the telling off she gives Amber ..it was long needed and maybe it's time that Amber received some flak for his stupid ways ..and I was clapping when Nia was shouting at him. He needed it .. and deserved it and maybe someone should teach him basic manner and most probably it shouldn't be his daughter but maybe he won't listen to anyone else 

And Guneet she relented when she saw Nia in police station ... Such a brawl

I liked the way Hakeem made Amber think of Bawra Mann..he made Amber realise that even though Amber is maybe unable to associate Guneet to Bawra Mann , she is Bawra Mann..somewhere in his mind Amber was not able to make himself believe the fact that Guneet and Bawra Mann are the same ( not taking side of Amber or explaining his antics I do believe his antics are despicable ) 

And I didn't like the fact that in precap it's shown that he has logged in again and writing to Bawra Mann again ..especially now as he knows it Guneet's roka ..he shouldn't have done that ..that's a very mean and selfish thing to do. He knows she feels something for No drama please and he knows who is it and he is making use of that knowledge for himself ..that's bad and underhand ..and it's in bad state 

He might have gone and owned up to Guneet that he is No drama Please now ..that would have been acceptable actually not..I don't know I just don't like the fact that he is messaging again after 2-3 days to Bawra Mann when he knows she is engaged and roka is happening

I suppose the makers will show that there is some inherent goodness to Amber ..finally now after Anurag is out of the picture and maybe they will redeem the character but in all this I feel sorry for Nia ..because she is talented and smart and dedicated and yet due to her love for her dad her responsibility towards him she lost out ..lost out on good opportunity in USA ..quit from a company she loves 

I hope they don't show that she has gone back to the company because in the way she quit .it's very unprofessional and no company would take her back .

What I still love about this show ...its subtlety it's muted bg score ..the essential Crux of the serial is the dialogues are everyday , the characters are flawed and yet relatable ...I felt so so sorry for Nia yesterday because in her place I would have done the same ...If my parents were in trouble come hell or high water I would try to reach them to get them out of the situation whatever it is and maybe I would also have reacted emotionally and been very disapointed 

I am wondering Nia quitting means her and Randeep will band together and build a new kind of app ?

This will allow them to get closer and get to know one another. 

There was has to be a reason NDP logged on after so many days...he might be giving Guneet closure so she can move... Im not gonna comment too much on this because I want to know the circumstances before saying he was being this or that

The way he looks at Guneet in the precap. I feel like he is repenting a bit...but we shall see

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I am wondering Nia quitting means her and Randeep will band together and build a new kind of app ?

This will allow them to get closer and get to know one another. 

There was has to be a reason NDP logged on after so many days...he might be giving Guneet closure so she can move... Im not gonna comment too much on this because I want to know the circumstances before saying he was being this or that

The way he looks at Guneet in the precap. I feel like he is repenting a bit...but we shall see

Tell me if I am wrong ..didn't Guneet also delete the app ??? So how is she still getting messages ? I think both of them deleted the app..

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: atikna

Tell me if I am wrong ..didn't Guneet also delete the app ??? So how is she still getting messages ? I think both of them deleted the app..

🤫 dont say this kind of real things abt  this indian soap industry..they do so many weird things ..😀😀 they write the script,broadcast ,and totally forgot after few weeks what was in that script....

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

🤫 dont say this kind of real things abt  this indian soap industry..they do so many weird things ..😀😀 they write the script,broadcast ,and totally forgot after few weeks what was in that script....

😆😆..since this show is better than most that threw me off course..I almost forgot I was watching an ITV show ..🤣

she did? I dont remember her deleting the app...

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

she did? I dont remember her deleting the app...

Yes.. they both deleted the app. ... Amber on valentine's day and Guneet a day later ..or maybe hey both deleted the profile ...but both of them did delete something ...it was shown... 

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel sorry for Nia and maybe her decision is emotional rather than practical .. quitting a job before you have a second job in hand specially in IT sector in India in the present scenario is like career suicide .. I think Shree is being a douche bag ..she was in bad state of mind and quit out of frustration rather than for lack of opportunities 

And the telling off she gives Amber ..it was long needed and maybe it's time that Amber received some flak for his stupid ways ..and I was clapping when Nia was shouting at him. He needed it .. and deserved it and maybe someone should teach him basic manner and most probably it shouldn't be his daughter but maybe he won't listen to anyone else 

And Guneet she relented when she saw Nia in police station ... Such a brawl

I liked the way Hakeem made Amber think of Bawra Mann..he made Amber realise that even though Amber is maybe unable to associate Guneet to Bawra Mann , she is Bawra Mann..somewhere in his mind Amber was not able to make himself believe the fact that Guneet and Bawra Mann are the same ( not taking side of Amber or explaining his antics I do believe his antics are despicable ) 

And I didn't like the fact that in precap it's shown that he has logged in again and writing to Bawra Mann again ..especially now as he knows it Guneet's roka ..he shouldn't have done that ..that's a very mean and selfish thing to do. He knows she feels something for No drama please and he knows who is it and he is making use of that knowledge for himself ..that's bad and underhand ..and it's in bad state 

He might have gone and owned up to Guneet that he is No drama Please now ..that would have been acceptable actually not..I don't know I just don't like the fact that he is messaging again after 2-3 days to Bawra Mann when he knows she is engaged and roka is happening

I suppose the makers will show that there is some inherent goodness to Amber ..finally now after Anurag is out of the picture and maybe they will redeem the character but in all this I feel sorry for Nia ..because she is talented and smart and dedicated and yet due to her love for her dad her responsibility towards him she lost out ..lost out on good opportunity in USA ..quit from a company she loves 

I hope they don't show that she has gone back to the company because in the way she quit .it's very unprofessional and no company would take her back .

What I still love about this show ...its subtlety it's muted bg score ..the essential Crux of the serial is the dialogues are everyday , the characters are flawed and yet relatable ...I felt so so sorry for Nia yesterday because in her place I would have done the same ...If my parents were in trouble come hell or high water I would try to reach them to get them out of the situation whatever it is and maybe I would also have reacted emotionally and been very disapointed 

Actually. I feel what Nia has done was right. Even though, it was not the right time to quit, even then. She has been pressurized by the company every time, and finally  when she submitted her work, she is not getting the due credits? Just because of her personal problems? So, she should have left her father in the police station, and gone ahead with the project? If I was in her place, I would have done the same. 

And Amber has actually done right by messaging her. Because I actually started disliking Anurag , with the way his mother told her not to work after marriage and how he responded to that. Slowly but steadily, his truth his coming out. He is nothing, but a male chauvinist. His wife should not work, because he is earning in LAKHS. And, if she marries a man like him, her life will be totally spoilt. Glad, she will break her roka. And Amber, has never till date, actually raised his voice against Guneet working, although he doesn’t care, but even after their marriage, I don’t think he is a person to face a problem with her working....

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Arre when he couldnt let his daughter work in peace how would he let his biwi? Both will be busy cleaning up the raita spread by him daily and not be able to focus on their work.