Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

The last one would happen only if colors intervene, but i don't think SSP would agree on that.

Originally posted by: Sujz

The last one would happen only if colors intervene, but i don't think SSP would agree on that.

They will if the show turns out to be cash cow for the channel, look what happened to Radha Krishna.

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

They will if the show turns out to be cash cow for the channel, look what happened to Radha Krishna.

Star Bharat didn't intervene. That happened due to the PH only. That PH never compromises on their shows and is the face of mytho shows of India. But they have really spoiled it for me :)

hope colors would just let bb be.!

Star Bharat didn't intervene. That happened due to the PH only. That PH never compromises on their shows and is the face of mytho shows of India. But they have really spoiled it for me :)

hope colors would just let bb be.!

PH is greedy as hell, including Radha in eveey god damn scene. So stupid.

Sujz thumbnail

PH is greedy as hell, including Radha in eveey god damn scene. So stupid.

let's not talk about it here, even though i have things to talk about it :)

just understand swastik is one classy PH, don't know what happened just to this show.

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Of all the options, I think the first one is for me.. 

I really hate it though, when the show started with some unique concept and they telecast it for few months and then they go back to the same typical Indian TV tracks.. hopefully nothing such happens to this show. BB shouldn't divert from it's original storyline just for the sake of dragging the episodes.. ðŸ˜µ

let's not talk about it here, even though i have things to talk about it :)

just understand swastik is one classy PH, don't know what happened just to this show.

Nothing classy about that, I can trash them for many things but you are right, not here.

Sujz thumbnail

Nothing classy about that, I can trash them for many things but you are right, not here.

not about that but their works are really good just that :)