Aniriudh will promise mini

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What do you think guys, can Anirudh give commitment to mini that after making bondita independent he will marry mini and bondita would be independent that time, so she will live her by own.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: rttr

What do you think guys, can Anirudh give commitment to mini that after making bondita independent he will marry mini and bondita would be independent that time, so she will live her by own.

Of course he will

And that promise will come back to bite him in the ass in future. 😂

I am sure by that time he won't be able to live his life without bony.

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't even understand why people are giving Saudamini so much attention. I have seen people admiring their jodi in other social media platforms and being frank I can't find what they are finding in her, nor the jodi. And I haven't deciphered the real reason of having her in the show!

Originally posted by: Sujz

I don't even understand why people are giving Saudamini so much attention. I have seen people admiring their jodi in other social media platforms and being frank I can't find what they are finding in her, nor the jodi. And I haven't deciphered the real reason of having her in the show!

Who is admiring them? I haven't seen one shipper in any platform.

rttr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

Of course he will

And that promise will come back to bite him in the ass in future. 😂

I am sure by that time he won't be able to live his life without bony.

But that would be wrong with mini and bondita both. Whatever the situation was, but truth is he is married with bondita and to leave her in future is not correct. plus it would be wrong with mini also because poor girl has to waste so many years of her lyf, just for the hope that one day Anirudh will marry her.

And if he choose bondita that time,then it will break her heart 

But that would be wrong with mini and bondita both. Whatever the situation was, but truth is he is married with bondita and to leave her in future is not correct. plus it would be wrong with mini also because poor girl has to waste so many years of her lyf, just for the hope that one day Anirudh will marry her.

And if he choose bondita that time,then it will break her heart 

I am sure to justify that mini will do a lot of komolika things so that audience won't feel pity for her.🤣

rttr thumbnail

Really, people are admiring them but i don't like them together. If people are admiring them, then may be creatives make Anirudh and sodamini a couple and story will focus on their sacrifice and how their sacrifice make bondita barister babu.

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

Who is admiring them? I haven't seen one shipper in any platform.

Check some pictures posted by the actors. People are shipping Animini😆 . Some just need 2 pretty faces together to ship. Especially in the actor's platforms.

Sujz thumbnail

Really, people are admiring them but i don't like them together. If people are admiring them, then may be creatives make Anirudh and sodamini a couple and story will focus on their sacrifice and how their sacrifice make bondita barister babu.

oh no no no. Not many but some are surely doing that. I don't think  creatives would change pairs. SSP doesn't do that.

Check some pictures posted by the actors. People are shipping Animini😆 . Some just need 2 pretty faces together to ship. Especially in the actor's platforms.

Nah...I have seen that.....only two or three comments, look at YouTube, some are shipping aura and pravisht. 😂