Insensitive Family ??

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

How insensitive can be the entire family ?

Especially Anirudh's kaka is disgusting and what does he mean by throwing out that little girl out of the house ? Where will she go ? And she can't be thrown out as she is the bahu of that family.

Anirudh is emotionally unstable himself and the entire family was scolding/insulting him throughout. 

ANirudh's outburst was natural but not ethical though. What will he achieve by being rude to Bondita ? As if she understands marriage ?  

She is blabbering whatever she has been fed about marriage.  

What happened to " Main andhkar mein bhi uska saath dunga " ?? 

And going by the promo we all know what Anirudh's father is resorting to. God she has ended up in some kind of narak. Anirudh has to protect her.

Anirudh is just angry right now , he'll come around but I hope that's soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Personally I want that bondita actually reached to that widow ashram and then anirudh come to her after searching him and saw the life of widow's and decide to reform the widow's condition and take back bondita with him. Start to think about the ways that how he will change the society . And start teaching bondita.

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

According to my view in Anirudh' family especially elders are selfish as Anirudh's dad wants everything according to his ways and his uncle also same with mask of tradition but wants everyone wants to make their rule and wants their family members to abide by their rule.

Anirudh outbrust was right because he is young boy who came to India with a challenge to bring changes in Indian women but didn't know how to do it and he always dreamt to marry his childhood friend mini. Anirudh heart is broken today because he feels he betrayed his mini and to himself also.

Anirudh doesn't know how to handle his pain and there is no one in his family to understand his pain and help him to overcome it.

I felt Anirudh will definitely keep his promise to stand by Bondita even in darkness but before that he needs to pour out his pain and have to become mentally strong to fight against his family and soceity.

I felt bad for Anirudh after watching precap ðŸ˜­

Ayanikadas thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I felt bad for bondita.  She was so scared and was curling up on that swing.  She is the most innocent person here.  Everyone is behaving so badly with her even her husband who said that he will always protect her. I just hope that she shows her kali ma avatar soon 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

How insensitive can be the entire family ?

Especially Anirudh's kaka is disgusting and what does he mean by throwing out that little girl out of the house ? Where will she go ? And she can't be thrown out as she is the bahu of that family.

Anirudh is emotionally unstable himself and the entire family was scolding/insulting him throughout. 

ANirudh's outburst was natural but not ethical though. What will he achieve by being rude to Bondita ? As if she understands marriage ?  

She is blabbering whatever she has been fed about marriage.  

What happened to " Main andhkar mein bhi uska saath dunga " ?? 

And going by the promo we all know what Anirudh's father is resorting to. God she has ended up in some kind of narak. Anirudh has to protect her.

Anirudh is just angry right now , he'll come around but I hope that's soon.

Precap was heartbreaking 💔 Throwing and breaking things infront of her and asking why is she here? Poor girl is scared 😥

@bold Agree... Outburst is natural but not infront of her for whom he sacrificed!! 

Bondita was excited listening her pati babu speaking!! And standing like anirudh as in the picture.. cute Lil girl fascinated by him and his house already!!

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even I don't like his behaviour towards bondita. Yes he is immosnally unstable but he has to relaized that she is a little girl he was the one who decided to do marriage with her not bondita.i hope he will soon relaized his mistake.

Puri family villains se bhari hai especially somnath his expressions aisa lag raha tha pata nahi kya Kar dega bondita ke saath.

But I feel batuk may be in future can become his good friend.when he was laughing on bondita's comment I feel soon he will accept bondita as " baudi".

Pure episode mein I liked bondita's masti & her chit chat.she is completely chatterbox😆

In future aniruddh ki bahut mushkil hone wali hai because he will have to deal with that chatterbox.

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am seriously disturbed by the whole situation in this show, more than I am supposed to be and Aniruddh being angry just added to it. I shouldn't be affected so much by a show, but I am now😆 Don't know how am I gonna watch tomorrow's episode.

Ani and Boni both aren't wrong. But Boni is the most innocent here and doesn't deserve what Ani did in the precap. Not at all. :( Can't blame him but he shouldn't have done that, the little girl is so scared.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Ani's family is very orthodox and stubborn and his kaka is struck on famiy name caste etc even now he expecting ani to marry mini 😡

Ani 's outburst is understandable, otherwise it would have looked really unrealistic but his outburst shouldnt have been directed at bondita .The main problem with ani is he was ready and more than happy to take boni's responsibility but he didn't sign up for this marriage. He was left with no choice but to marry her especially a kid. Now suddenly his life has turned upside down, he lost his love, married to a kid and upar se his family is shouting like anything on him. Hopefully he comes around soon and feels bad for his behaviour.

We really need some positive characters in this show. Most characters are negative and against bondita. In positive characters only ani is strong but he is not in right state of mind, bondu is strong but she is just a kid and others are too weak

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

WE NEED SOME POSITIVITY IN THE SHOW.

The whole family is evil , how will Bondita adjust in there. 

Ani is angry we get it , even I was sympathising with him but he is directing his anger towards Bondita ?? Like why ?? 

She curled up on the swing , she was scared. 

She was imitating Anirudh , she might have created a different kind of image in her mind. She does not deserve this at all.

I too want Anirudh to save her from the vidhwa home , to witness their condition and decide to never give up on Bondita or his pledge to change the society.

Edited by adoreyou - 4 years ago
joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Harsh reality of the society of that era we should grateful to the social reformers of that time who fight against all the cruel custom and bring the positive changes in our indian society.