After a long time

Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Logging in IF after a very long time becoz of this beautiful show❤️I couldn't resist myself... The leads are not even in a single frame properly but they are growing within me😳love rudhitaawesome story, brilliant casting and wonderful acting from everyone especially the leads⭐️👍🏼 hope this continues longer without any leap soon...wanna see beautiful and refreshing scenes between rudhita... Well done barrister babu team:) 

P.s  really wish thy won't replace pravisht if leap happens... he's too good⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Lins_Love

Logging in IF after a very long time becoz of this beautiful show❤️I couldn't resist myself... The leads are not even in a single frame properly but they are growing within me😳love rudhitaawesome story, brilliant casting and wonderful acting from everyone especially the leads⭐️👍🏼 hope this continues longer without any leap soon...wanna see beautiful and refreshing scenes between rudhita... Well done barrister babu team:) 

P.s  really wish thy won't replace pravisht if leap happens... he's too good⭐️

Same with me

Rudhita are magical..

They have such a chemistry when they are young, imagine what fire they will create after growing up. Love them to death.

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This show is indeed magical.. From the first episode itself rhe aura of this show is infectious and for sure pravisht is not going anywhere he is and will be our dear anirudh

jmoyee200 thumbnail

Lovely Show...love it🤗❤️

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Welcome Back.. 🤗

And true, RudhIta are truly magical..  they don't even have a proper scene together. Just that varmala scene which is something worth mentioning, but they've hooked us all together..

Looking forward to see you around in the forum.. 

PS: I hope so too.. Aura will be surely changed post leap since they'll need an older actress. But they can still hold onto Pravisht. Though he has that boyish charm but anything can happen with make-up right.  But I don't think leap is happening anytime soon. Right now, Anirudh still need to teach Bondita many things.. Older Bondita can come later on..