Confrontations! ( A Rudhita OS )

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Bata diya karo yaar kaisa laga. Accha lagta hai jab honest review milta hai. Motivates a lot to write more and soon!

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

“ Tumhari wajah se Bondhita…..sirf tumhari wajah se main apne pyaar,apne Anirudh se door ho gayi. Tumhe pata bhi hai, uss din jis manhoos  ghadi mein tumhari shaadi hui thi Anirudh se,uss din woh mujhe apne dil ki baat batane wala tha. Uss din woh vivaah ke liyemera haath maangne wala tha par tumhari wajah se sab barbaad ho gaya. Merizindagi barbaad ho gayi aur barbaad ho gaya mera pyaar.” Saudamini screamed at Bondhita.

Bondhita’s day was already going very shitty. She was so disturbed all day for some reason which she couldn’t decipher. The night before, she had heard Saudamini talk to Anirudh babu that how she was the reason of their separation. Bondhita was unaware of all that until yesterday. She was in the false illusion that Anirudh’s and her wedding was all planned but what she got to know yesterday completely broke her heart.

She had heard Saudamini tell Anirudh how she loved him and was waiting for him along with the whole story that had sufficed eleven years back.Bondhita was nineteen and has started going college and Anirudh had startedpracticing in the Calcutta court after coming back from London three months ago.

Hearing Saudamini’s words, she felt her word crashing down and ran off to her room with listening to what Anirudh had to say to Saudamini.

The previous night, she buried her face in the pillow and cried till her tears dried up and then fell asleep.

“ Saudamini didi……” She tried to say something but Saudamini left.

Anirudh was in the court and she had holiday in college.

There was no one in the house. After thinking about what was right to do, she decided to leave the house for good to let Saudamini get her rightful place. She felt guilty of separating two lovers. It was totally unintentional but nonetheless, she was the reason why Anirudh and Saudamini could not marry each other. She was the third person there.

She climbed up to her room upstairs and packed her bags to leave but decided to leave a letter, which read-

Anirudh babu,

Main yahan se aur aapki zindagi se hamesha ke liye jaa rahi hoon. Merese bahut bada paap ho gaya hai aur main uss paap ka bojh nahi sambhaal paa rahihoon. Aapne mere liye aaj tak jo bhi kiya hai, uska toh karz kabhi bhi nahichuka paungi, agle saat janmo mein bhi nahi par itna zaroor kar sakti hoon kiaapke aur Saudamini didi ke beech se hatke aapki apni zindagi mein aage badneka raasta saaf zaroor kar sakti hoon. Agar uss 8 saal ki Bondhita ko thodi bhisamajh hoti, toh wo yeh vivaah kabhi bhi nahi karti. Aapne mujhe mere Jeevanmein sukh hi sukh diye hain par maine aapko Saudamini didi se door kar, dukh kealaawa kabhi kuch bhi nahi diya. Agar ho sake toh maaf kar dijiyega aur kripya,Saudamini didi se bina deri kiye vivaah kar lijiyega. Yeh meri antim icchasamajh lejiye kyuki isske baad main aapko apna chehra kabhi nahi dikhaungi.

… Bondhita.

While writing this letter, tears continuously were rolling down he rcheeks but she somehow gathered a grip on herself and went to Anirudh’s room with her bag to keep the letter on the nightstand.

“ Kahin jaa rahi ho Mishti?” Anirudh asked while entering the room.

Bondhita immediately tried to hide the letter but it fell down from her hands yet she did not realize because she was shocked. She was not expecting him to be home so soon.

He looked at her bag.

“ Ohh…maa ke paas ja rahi ho kya?” He asked.

Unable to say anything, she nodded her head in a yes.

“ Driver ke bol dena, woh le jaayenge.” He said.

She nodded again.

Anirudh looked at her suspiciously because she hadn’t said a word but he let it go.

She walked out of his room and made a wild dash towards the main gate to run off as she realized that the letter had fallen down in Anirudh’s room.

On the other side, Anirudh saw the letter fallen near the bed. He picked it up and what he read made his mind go haywire.

He read and re read the letter twice and then ran out of his room and rushed outside.

This girl, his wife had got it all wrong. She was distancing herself from him because she somehow gotten to know the half side of the story. He was sure that it was Saudamini’s deed.

He desperately wanted to hold his wife and her how much he had fallen for her. Yes, Anirudh Roy Chaudhary had fallen in love with his wife because of the way she was. He had fallen for her because she was Bondhita, his Mishti. The most unique and smart girl he had ever come across in his life.

He was driving the car, thinking about her.

“ Zyada door toh nahi nikli hogi.” He muttered to himself.

And he was right. There she was, trying to hide beside the mango tree.He could see her legs smeared with alta and her dry sobs.

He then and there decided to confront her and clear all her misunderstandings. He had initially decided to wait to confess his love to her but now, he was absolutely sure that he had to do it. He had to do it to make sure that this absolutely stunning girl who was also his wife does not leave him ever.

He walked and stood near the back of the tree where she could not see him and started to read her letter which he had with him.

Anirudh babu,

Main yahan se aur aapki zindagi se hamesha ke liye jaa rahi hoon. Merese bahut bada paap ho gaya hai aur main uss paap ka bojh nahi sambhaal paa rahihoon. Aapne mere liye aaj tak jo bhi kiya hai, uska toh karz kabhi bhi nahichuka paungi, agle saat janmo mein bhi nahi par itna zaroor kar sakti hoon kiaapke aur Saudamini didi ke beech se hatke aapki apni zindagi mein aage badneka raasta saaf zaroor kar sakti hoon. Agar uss 8 saal ki Bondhita ko thodi bhisamajh hoti, toh wo yeh vivaah kabhi bhi nahi karti. Aapne mujhe mere Jeevanmein sukh hi sukh diye hain par maine aapko Saudamini didi se door kar, dukh kealaawa kabhi kuch bhi nahi diya. Agar ho sake toh maaf kar dijiyega aur kripya,Saudamini didi se bina deri kiye vivaah kar lijiyega. Yeh meri antim icchasamajh lejiye kyuki isske baad main aapko apna chehra kabhi nahi dikhaungi.

He read it all in one go. As he had started, he saw Bondhita lift her head a little and look around.

He then came in front of her.

“ Anirudh babu.” She whispered to herself but before he could start talking, she got up, picking her bag and started to run away from him in the opposite direction.

“ Mishti….” He called out for her.

When she did not listen and stop, he took a few long steps and was near her and held her by her upper arm, turning her to him. Her saree did not allow her to run fast.

“ Anirudh babu, mera haath chodiye aur mujhe jaane dijiye.” She said,stubbornly.

" Mishti, pehele toh tum mujhse bhaagna band karo." He said sternly.

“ Aur, tumhe aisa kyu lagta hai ki main tumhari ek bhi baat maanunga iss patr ko padne ke baad?” He questioned, intensely looking at her.

Unable to take in the intense gaze, she looked away.

“ Bondhita…..yeh sab kya likha hai patr mein aur tumko kaise pata chala?”He asked her.

“ Main kyu batau?” She questioned back, still looking away.

“ Mishti, Saudamini ne bataya na yeh sab? Aur tumne bina kuch jaane samjhe, itna bata faisla le liya? Kyu?” He asked her.

“ Nahi…..kal raat maine sun liya tha jo Saudamini didi aapse keh rahinthi.” She told him honestly.

“ Aur tumne who nahi suna jo maine usse kaha?” He asked her, not believing the girl standing in front of him.

He had told her so many times that before reacting, she needs to find out both the sides of the coin but here she was, taking such a huge yet stupid decision on the behalf of both of them without knowing the truth.

“ Nahi.” She said.

“ Toh ab sun lo.” He said, grabbing her closer to him by her waist andmaking a tight grip.

“ Yeh aap kya kar rahe hain Anirudh babu, chodiye mujhe!” She exclaimed.

“ Maine Mini se kaha tha ki sirf tum meri patni ho tum, Bondhita Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Naa aur koi thi aur na hi hogi.” He replied.

“ Par Anirudh babu, aap dono ek doosre ko pyaar karte hain aur main 11saal pehele beech mein aa gayi, unjaane mein hi sahi, par paap hua hai mujhse.”She said, finally shedding all the tears she was holding back from so long.

“ Paap toh ab ho raha tha Mishti. Tum mujhe ab door kar rahi thi jissemain pyaar karta hoon.” He said, looking into her eyes.

“ Par aap toh Saudamini didi de pyaar karte hain!” She countered.

“ Nahi bewakoof ladki, main sirf apni patni se pyaar karta hoon. Abtumhe toh pata hai na ki meri patni kaun hai?” He asked, teasing her, wiping her tears.

She kept looking at him. They were staring at each other.

Bondhita looked down first, heat rushing down her cheeks.

“ Waise jitni tum samajhdaar ho, utni bewakoof bhi. Aise koi jaata haighar chod ke?” He scolded her.

“ Mujhe samajh nahi aa raha tha ki main kya karun isliyeee….” She started but was interrupted by him.

“ Isiliye maine socha ki ghar chod deti hoon. Saari samasya hi khatam....haina!”He added sarcastically.

She looked away again.

“ Yeh tum baar baar nazre kyu hata leti ho? Itna bura dikhta hoon kyamain?” He teased her again.

She looked at him, wide eyed.

“ Nahi nahi….woh toh bas mere paas koi bhi jawaab nhi tha aapke prashnka isliye.” She lied, not wanting to admit that his gaze affected her.

“ Jab jhoot bola nahi jaata toh koshish bhi kyu karti ho Mishti?” Anirudhasked her and picked her up in bridal style.

Out of surprise, she shouted a little.

“ Yeh aap kya kar rahe hain!” She asked, exclaiming.

“ Nishchit kar raha hoon ki tum phir bhaagne ki koshish na karo.” Hetold as he walked to the car, making her sit.

Then he took her bag and placed in on the back seat and started to drive.

“ Ab waada karo ki kabhi chod ken ahi jaaogi?” He said, looking at her.

“ Waada….jab tak saasein chal rahi hain….kabhi nahi jaoongi.” Shereplied, looking down at her hands.

“ Bondhita….aise marne ki baatein nahi karte.” He schooled her.

“ Accha sorry.” She said, holding her ears and Anirudh smiled a little,concentrating on the road again.

He was sure to make her fall in love with him and he knew that it had already begun. Her blush told it all!

Bata diya karo yaar kaisa laga. Accha lagta hai jab honest review milta hai. Motivates a lot to write more and soon!

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It’s beautiful !!!

I just love your dialogues . They are amazing . You make it completely real . 

Now now request time : we have seen ani madly in love in your Os’s . Make one OS in which Bondita takes the lead to do something nice - you must not see this as an obligation at all !!!

I just love you , love mishti , love ani !!! 

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful it was.. Loved the whole update specially the last part around tree.. I too blushed when he picked her up.. Him assuring again and again that he loved his wife has my heart and bondita finding her hands more beautiful thus constantly looking down was so cute and anurudh caught her lie.. Its his proximity that was affecting her so much 

Waiting for more works from you 

Love

Laalchi reader

Absolutely amazing OS , but I want one where they both questions their feelings, some drama, so passion..uff...

mahiii12 thumbnail

Thank you! ❤️

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nancy56

It’s beautiful !!!

I just love your dialogues . They are amazing . You make it completely real . 

Now now request time : we have seen ani madly in love in your Os’s . Make one OS in which Bondita takes the lead to do something nice - you must not see this as an obligation at all !!!

I just love you , love mishti , love ani !!! 

Thank you so much!! ❤️

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader

Beautiful it was.. Loved the whole update specially the last part around tree.. I too blushed when he picked her up.. Him assuring again and again that he loved his wife has my heart and bondita finding her hands more beautiful thus constantly looking down was so cute and anurudh caught her lie.. Its his proximity that was affecting her so much 

Waiting for more works from you 

Love

Laalchi reader

I'll post soon. Thank you so much, ❤️

castlebones thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing os. Would you believe me if I said I found this show on YouTube while surfing through it this afternoon and liked it so much that I finished watching all the episodes in one go and now I'm here on IF.

You are a very talented writer. Really looking forward to more of your work.

I'd like to suggest some input, 1. You should use some Bangla words here and there. It will help the readers to connect with the show and it will feel more authentic. I can help you if you need help with those words.

2. I don't think a wife will call her husband by his name.

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: castlebones

Amazing os. Would you believe me if I said I found this show on YouTube while surfing through it this afternoon and liked it so much that I finished watching all the episodes in one go and now I'm here on IF.

You are a very talented writer. Really looking forward to more of your work.

I'd like to suggest some input, 1. You should use some Bangla words here and there. It will help the readers to connect with the show and it will feel more authentic. I can help you if you need help with those words.

2. I don't think a wife will call her husband by his name.

Thank you so much and I'll surely incorporate some Bengali words!!♥️♥️

smanchik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I loved the OS!!!!! it was sooo good! I read this in the library in a split screen mode and was smiling like a goof ball. The girl beside me was concerned because she thought I was grinning looking a x-ray of broken bones LOL! It made my day! I loved how Bondita called Anirudh by his name , I don't know whether you did this by purpose or not but it adds to her character. Women didn't use to address their husbands by their name in those times. However, Bondita as charaterized in the show is always about equality and respect. She gives him proper respect ( by adding babu at the end)however, still speaks his name out loud. I think that one gesture really adds to her character and keeps it very original. Thank you for making me smile. keep writing!!! 🤗 ❤️