People are loving rudhita's chemistry

Posted: 4 years ago

Congratulations guys, the show is getting good reviews , specially rudhita's cute chemistry. Director and writers has been successfully so far to portray purity of rudhita's relationship. Kudos.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail

The actors are doing justice to the show😊

It's really tuff to emote chemistry between a kid and teen!!! Rudhita's are wonderful at it!! And the start is making us mad to want more..!! 

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Director, writer & most importantly our cutie pies Pravisht & Aurra deserves the credit for this, it's not that every other actor would have been able to act n portray anirudh-bondita's character like this two stars so flawlessly, they are truly two new diamond of ITV! 👏

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The storyline execution and brilliant acting deserves all the praises and this is just the beginning

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love the pace of the story. no dragging so far. hope they will keep this up

aura and pravisht are a treat to watch. together and also individually

only thing im scared is that they might show too much negativity

Ariel6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

The actors are doing justice to the show😊

It's really tuff to emote chemistry between a kid and teen!!! Rudhita's are wonderful at it!! And the start is making us mad to want more..!! 

Pravisht isn't a teen btw though he looks like one but he is in his early twenties.
--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariel6

Pravisht isn't a teen btw though he looks like one but he is in his early twenties.

No I meant about the character Anirudh.. his age must be 19 or 20 in show!! Pravisht age is 25!!! 

Edited by --Lalz-- - 4 years ago
Ariel6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

No I meant about the character Anirudh.. his age must be 19 or 20 in show!! Pravisht age is 25!!! 

As he was about to marry saudamini so i think he is at least 21 years old cause that was the legal age of marriage even in that British era.
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Loving their bond...want  to see how gradually they become close with each other...

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariel6

As he was about to marry saudamini so i think he is at least 21 years old cause that was the legal age of marriage even in that British era.

I think the time period they show child marriage is in practice and I read in legal history in intial marriage act minimum age for girls is 14 years and for boys it is 18years .