Somnath's intentions

Posted: 4 years ago

Maybe this will turn out totally wrong but I have doubts about somnath. He will definitely try to be evil with bondita. Maybe when she grows up he becomes obsessed with her and stalk her like paro's brother in law. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Somnath's thinking is also influenced by his father and uncle. During that party, he was beating up the old man for drinking water. ðŸ˜µ

All of these doesn't give me any positive vibes from him for Bondita. Also, he's always acknowledged Saudamini as his Baudi. Bondita's presence is like an obstacle for Saudamini. So probably, he'll be evil for Bondita. ðŸ¤”

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He for sure will not accept bondita and will leave no stone undone to make hef life hell but I hope his hatred fades away with time.. I hope both anirud and bondita change his narrow mindset

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

Somnath's thinking is also influenced by his father and uncle. During that party, he was beating up the old man for drinking water. ðŸ˜µ

All of these doesn't give me any positive vibes from him for Bondita. Also, he's always acknowledged Saudamini as his Baudi. Bondita's presence is like an obstacle for Saudamini. So probably, he'll be evil for Bondita. ðŸ¤”

Somnath is no less than his Father and Uncle. Initially I thought he would be having a different point of view but alas my thoughts changed from the time I saw him beating the old man for drinking water. I hope Bondita will just ignore him and when time comes teaches him a few lessons.  

fatssrilanka thumbnail

There's one more thing which might make Somnath hate or accept Bondita more. If Anirudhh takes Bonita's side then things will get worse. All this while Anirudhh used to never behave sternly with Somnath but now he might be in favour of Bondita specially if he comes to know that his brother is troubling her. So, he might hate her even more. 

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

There is a difference between dislike and hate, and it can go in any direction. It can go towards hate most likely because Aniruddh will be safeguarding Bondita and also because of their preference for Saudamini. But Bondita also means, 'one who is adored', so that time will also come when these very people will stand by her. The same thing happened in Balika Vadhu also. And as far as Rudhita or Anidita, whatever you call them, "charity begins at home". Gandagi saaf karni hai to pehle ghar se hi shuru karna hoga, phir jaake desh ka saaf kar payenge.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Has he shown any stalker like characteristics yet to label him so ??? Being orthodox is one thing. But being a stalker is quite another i am sorry i don't think you can label someone a stalker just like that. He will definitely be not too fond of bondita because she took the place of saudamini who already had great relations with him plus Anirudh loves saudamini so......     yes he is influenced by his father uncle and he is like any rich brat who is very proud of social status i am sure he is going to trouble bondita but to what is extent is still not clear so no comments on that 

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Keeping an open mind for everyone at this point. Hope they don't turn people evil like they did to bondita's aunt and uncle. They can refuse to accept bondita as their daughter in law but they shouldn't try to kill her or harm her in any way. After all she is just a kid

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: paytonlee123

Keeping an open mind for everyone at this point. Hope they don't turn people evil like they did to bondita's aunt and uncle. They can refuse to accept bondita as their daughter in law but they shouldn't try to kill her or harm her in any way. After all she is just a kid

I hope so too. But, I'm worried because this is a daily soap and I wish that they don't turn all the negative characters black just like every show on Indian television which are currently airing right now. And, if we do consider then there's not a single positive character in this show except Anirudhh and Sampoorna.  

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Has he shown any stalker like characteristics yet to label him so ??? Being orthodox is one thing. But being a stalker is quite another i am sorry i don't think you can label someone a stalker just like that. He will definitely be not too fond of bondita because she took the place of saudamini who already had great relations with him plus Anirudh loves saudamini so......     yes he is influenced by his father uncle and he is like any rich brat who is very proud of social status i am sure he is going to trouble bondita but to what is extent is still not clear so no comments on that 

I am not saying that but I sense some confrontion in the future. Maybe a case against him and boni and ani fight against each other or maybe he too falls in love with her and tries to get her. I am just saying