made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Keeping her age aside for once , I loved the fact that Bondita was conscious during her wedding with Anirudh. This reminded me how her mama said that Bondita wouldn't have married that buddha under any circumstances. " Kaali ka rup nahi lelegi ? " but with Anirudh no such thing happened. 

They also gave her the dialogue that " Aap Koun ho ? Mere hone wale pati kya ? " 

She is aware of who her husband will be and agreed upon marrying him. 

Even though she is a child and is not mature enough to take such vital decisions. But still her consent matters. 

This moment was so pure , cute & innocent. Loved how the makers handled the entire wedding.

That Vaarmala moment was epic !! ðŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Initially during the promos I though Anirudh chose Bondita , he did this to himself. Its partly true but it was his majboori as well. I was being too harsh on him lol. After watching the past two episodes I don't think he was left with any option. 

It was a sacrifice for Anirudh. Bondita still gets to choose what she wants.

But I agree , One of the cutest wedding to exist. 

That mala moment , when she was jumping but still couldn't reach his height ðŸ¤£

Bondita willingly married Anirudh even though she's young but still she would never have married that old man , I too loved the fact that she saw  & agreed to marry Anirudh. The makers executed the scenes pretty well. Bondita being unconcious during the previous wedding and being conscious in the next one.

Edited by adoreyou - 4 years ago
Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Cutest wedding ever 

Anurudh was left with no choice whereas bondita was happy to see him as her husband 

Varmala toh was 

Varmala moment was epic, I am still laughing.

Aniruddh was looking like main India me paida he kyun hua? Kahan phas gaya? 😂😂😂😂😂

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Varmala scene was actually funny. ðŸ¤£ 

That makes me wonder inki shadi shuda zindagi ekdum nok jhok wali and fun moments we bhari huyi hogi.. Bondita annoying Anirudh with her endless questions.. ðŸ¤£

made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoreyou

Initially during the promos I though Anirudh chose Bondita , he did this to himself. Its partly true but it was his majboori as well. I was being too harsh on him lol. After watching the past two episodes I don't think he was left with any option. 

It was a sacrifice for Anirudh. Bondita still gets to choose what she wants.

But I agree , One of the cutest wedding to exist. 

That mala moment , when she was jumping but still couldn't reach his height ðŸ¤£

Bondita willingly married Anirudh even though she's young but still she would never have married that old man , I too loved the fact that she saw  & agreed to marry Anirudh. The makers executed the scenes pretty well. Bondita being unconcious during the previous wedding and being conscious in the next one.

I too kinda feel the same. I feel bad for Ani , he will break all ties with mini because we all know Anirudh is a loyal man. Neither he is a believer of polygamy. 

That mala one was the cutest. They kept the wedding innocent & simple , I loved it.

made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader

Cutest wedding ever 

Anurudh was left with no choice whereas bondita was happy to see him as her husband 

Varmala toh was 

@bold That's what I felt too. He would nevr have marrid that old man or anyone she did not like in general ðŸ¤£ apnimarzi ki malkin !!

made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

Varmala moment was epic, I am still laughing.

Aniruddh was looking like main India me paida he kyun hua? Kahan phas gaya? 😂😂😂😂😂

@bold He looked like that during the whole wedding. It seemed he was in a trans but its natural because he is not getting married willingly.

But use kisine gunpoint pe rakhdiya tha aisa face tha uska smiley37

made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

Varmala scene was actually funny. ðŸ¤£ 

That makes me wonder inki shadi shuda zindagi ekdum nok jhok wali and fun moments we bhari huyi hogi.. Bondita annoying Anirudh with her endless questions.. ðŸ¤£

@bold completely agree !!

inthe promo itself usne Anirudh ko pagal karke rakhdiya tha , from puchka stall until reaching their home , she kept on asking & asking. 

"Pati babu " ka haal behaal smiley37 

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was laughing at how adorable bondita was but also felt bad for poor annirudh. The poor guy is traumatized.