Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Karishma, Karan and Balraj (was evicted once and came back as WC). Dharmesh 4th. Shivin was in top 5 I guess not sure. Teju had to quit in finale week due to eye injury.

KT & KP seem sureshot top 2 seeing the way they are given special attention and prominence, screenspace, focus and highlight in the first episode by Rohit, makers and on their SM handles throughout ever since first promo came out. There are strong rumors that KT has won this year. Even Daljiet had said in one of the unseen videos when she was inside the house and saw Kushal's insta story where he told her "all the best tho we all know the results". Even Teja was given lots of screenspace today. 

I'll be super happy if she's won but I don't wanna be too optimistic this time cause I can't face heartbreak for the second time after she lost in BB8. πŸ˜­πŸ’” 

I loved KT & KP bond tho. They were cheering and trying to motivate e/o continuously during theie turn. My gujjus πŸ˜†

I loved how brilliantly Adaa performed today. Didn't really expect it from her. Well done! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I still can't take my eyes off KT. uff it's been 6yrs yet she's still ever so gorgeous & luminous β˜ΊοΈ Hottest BB contestant ever! She's aging like fine whine❀️

KT is my personal favorite but I'm also rooting for KP and Adaa. 

Teju although dramatic and chuimui but very cute & Shivin is another cutie. πŸ˜†

Over-all amazing set of casting by makers. I'm watching KKK after 6-7 yrs. only because of Tanna. πŸ€£

Rani Chatterjee is the first contestant who will get evicted from the show!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I hope they give chance for teju , according to sources she performed tasks very well , if not eye injury she would have been in top 2....

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I heard that Tanna, Patel and Balraj were the top 3 and Shivin is 4th 

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

Karishma, Karan and Balraj (was evicted once and came back as WC). Dharmesh 4th. Shivin was in top 5 I guess not sure. Teju had to quit in finale week due to eye injury.

KT & KP seem sureshot top 2 seeing the way they are given special attention and prominence, screenspace, focus and highlight in the first episode by Rohit, makers and on their SM handles throughout ever since first promo came out. There are strong rumors that KT has won this year. Even Daljiet had said in one of the unseen videos when she was inside the house and saw Kushal's insta story where he told her "all the best tho we all know the results". Even Teja was given lots of screenspace today. 

I'll be super happy if she's won but I don't wanna be too optimistic this time cause I can't face heartbreak for the second time after she lost in BB8. πŸ˜­πŸ’” 

I loved KT & KP bond tho. They were cheering and trying to motivate e/o continuously during theie turn. My gujjus πŸ˜†

I loved how brilliantly Adaa performed today. Didn't really expect it from her. Well done! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I still can't take my eyes off KT. uff it's been 6yrs yet she's still ever so gorgeous & luminous β˜ΊοΈ Hottest BB contestant ever! She's aging like fine whine❀️

KT is my personal favorite but I'm also rooting for KP and Adaa. 

Teju although dramatic and chuimui but very cute & Shivin is another cutie. πŸ˜†

Over-all amazing set of casting by makers. I'm watching KKK after 6-7 yrs. only because of Tanna. πŸ€£

Rani Chatterjee is the first contestant who will get evicted from the show!

Why did you have to give the spoilers! Not cool πŸ€”

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Yes, this is what I heard too. Tejaswi at 5 eliminated coz of injury and D at 6.. adaa before him.

First one to be eliminated is Rani Chatterjee and second week is a no elimination. Third week would be balraj, though he comes back as a wild card(I hope he is not kept for comedy like bharati last year πŸ€”) so, next might be amruta

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

not Shivin. It's Dharmesh. Balraj had uploaded on his insta story with caption "Top 4".

And BB Tak Twitter handle confirmed it too.

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sahisri

I hope they give chance for teju , according to sources she performed tasks very well , if not eye injury she would have been in top 2....

Teju had the to quit due to eye injury.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

First day here and I read Tejaswi and Shivin not in top 5πŸ€”

Disappointed !!

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

First day here and I read Tejaswi and Shivin not in top 5πŸ€”

Disappointed !!

Shivin was in Top 5, Teju did quit due to eye injury at Top 6

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Shivin was in Top 5, Teju did quit due to eye injury at Top 6

Okk

I like these two from different shows. Atleast I can watch till they are der.

Tejaswini is unintentionally funny and cute.