Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dharmesh goofed up badly 🤓 Otherwise he did so well....

Minionite thumbnail

I would Dharmesh to that list as well. He made a mistake, but he did his stunt without any acting and OTTness.

All 3 did their stunts well. Adaa really surprised me. In the promos she seemed to come across as full nautanki, but that was only in the promos. Here she was focused and while scared, she didn't do any of that reaching and grabbing that KT did.

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

They are so fabulous 👏👏👏

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rukhi

Dharmesh goofed up badly 🤓 Otherwise he did so well....

IKR hopefully next time he will remember everything and won't forget in the middle. 😆

Originally posted by: Minionite

I would Dharmesh to that list as well. He made a mistake, but he did his stunt without any acting and OTTness.

All 3 did their stunts well. Adaa really surprised me. In the promos she seemed to come across as full nautanki, but that was only in the promos. Here she was focused and while scared, she didn't do any of that reaching and grabbing that KT did.

I would have added him too but he did a mistake. I am sure he will turn out to be one of the strongest contestants if he doesn't make more mistakes. 

Adaa and Teju surprised me how they dealed with the animals, specially Adaa who could even guess the name blindfolded. 

Tanna toh as usual a nautanki. Nothing new. 😆 That Balraj or whatever guy also is a crybaby. "Sir I don't know the name, it has four legs, yaad nahin hai..." 😆

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

They are so fabulous 👏👏👏

So far no one quit. Hopefully it won't be like last season. 😆

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

last year adittya was wonder full yes his comments use to be a be over the board but all his stunts he was very keen onto them.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I would have added him too but he did a mistake. I am sure he will turn out to be one of the strongest contestants if he doesn't make more mistakes. 

Adaa and Teju surprised me how they dealed with the animals, specially Adaa who could even guess the name blindfolded. 

Tanna toh as usual a nautanki. Nothing new. 😆 That Balraj or whatever guy also is a crybaby. "Sir I don't know the name, it has four legs, yaad nahin hai..." 😆

@ Bold: Point. But he does have pressure on him. Rohit sir has already reminded him twice that the last two winners were choreographers/dancers.

@ Red: Yes. And Teju, despite being portrayed as the ditzy girl, did well.

@ Green: Yes on both. I'm surprised both make it far...I won't post any spoilers here.

Jims10 thumbnail

Agreed! Loved how they did their stunts with minimal drama too. I thought Amruta also did well especially in the latter task.